Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Banned

Default I just had a panic attack

It all started about 45 minutes ago, i ended up getting a forum ban/suspension for apparently spamming the forums, I have no recollection of these events. I honestly would like to see the proof of the spam.

The staff member that banned/suspended my forum account is named Sikorsky, I honestly have never heard of him although it does sound like a name a member in TMO would have.

i'd just like to preface this with that when i was 12 i was playing everquest late at night when a man burst into my house and held my family hostage for 5 hours while the police talked him into letting everyone but my father leave the house, after another 5 years the police breached the house and in the ensuing firefight both the bad guy and my father had been shot dead. Ever since i have had PSTD panic attacks whenever something bad happens to me when its EQ related.

cue EQ forums banning, i read that i was banned from the forums and instantly had a flashback and my PSTD kicked in and just started freaking out. luckily enough i had my medication on hand but it takes 15-20 minutes for it kick it so i have spent the last 20 minutes bent over a sink trying to catch my breath.

I think this server should be alot more conscious to its mentally unstable population, as we have seen in the last couple weeks we have had a man with a gun enter a park and suicide by cop, just the other day one of our long time members took a mace to a lady walking her dog. Imagine if i was one of those dangerous mental people. What this could have triggered.

thank you for reading i just wanted to make everyone aware and hopefully this topic is taking more seriously around here.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

drugs
Old 04-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Banned

tiggles was a big part of this aswell. he is the one who caused the staff member to ban/suspend me causing the panic attack, so really its his ultimate fault.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Banned

wish u died
Old 04-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Banned

fuck off agatha
Old 04-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Should've took about 4.5 more of those and forgot the ban ever happened

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 04-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Banned

dude i cant remember half the forum accounts i have banned here and the ones i traded for 1 active accnt,

l2forumquest and if tranny *gurlfistbump*

don't be a firegiant about it
Old 04-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude i cant remember half the forum accounts i have banned here and the ones i traded for 1 active accnt,

l2forumquest and if tranny *gurlfistbump*

don't be a firegiant about it
i just called my dad and told him about the situation, he told me to be strong and try not to let on that it is effecting me so much so people won't feed off it and cause me any more panic attacks.

Should have called my dad before I made this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

ITT Agatha's app is denied