Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just stop man. You look pathetic trying to defend yourself. The donalds bp was an idea thrown up by vibrate considering the fact he couldn't re imburse me fully for all the items he RMTED to you. You know youre not going to catch a ban but hey at least I outted you and your scumbag ass guild. Peoples champion bringing the truth and laying the smack down on your candy asses.

As someone new to the server with no stake in the current drama i have to say your forumquesting definitely appears more pathetic than whatever transaction may have taken place. GG
Old 03-26-2015, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So a quick recap of what has happened on this server.

Gaffin, a known drug abuser, stole items from one of his pals on an Everquest Emulator server to provide money for his drugs. This is what they do, they steal from friends to quench their addiction.

So what does Gaffin do according to Nirgon? Nirgon claims Gaffin gave said stolen items from Exed's account to HELP nirgon for free. He knew Nirgon wanted his VP key but wasn't going to farm it himself so he gave him ITEMS so that Nirgon could get his VP key FOR FREE....

Nirgons story is so fucked up. Does anyone know, or think a druggie would steal items for a friend, to give those items away for FREE knowing they want their fix? Are you fuckning kidding me?

Sirken, please tell me you have a brain. No way in hell does a drug abuser give out his "addiction money" for free to a person that he barely knows just because he wants to be a nice guy.
I'd hate to know how Nirgon got his crown of rile...

Bloody hell... I thought the evidence I had was bad, colgate was right to boot me when I called his guild shady... so much fucking shit to hide...
Old 03-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd hate to know how Nirgon got his crown of rile...

Bloody hell... I thought the evidence I had was bad, colgate was right to boot me when I called his guild shady... so much fucking shit to hide...
Yea its pretty bad skar...... wonder what else us brewing

Old 03-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Push it, man
They have immunity if you haven't figured it out yet.

I've stopped donating and playing altogether, they can keep their pop afloat with junkies who like to play on a free server and need to RMT for their next hit.

Whenever my kid wants to play EQ with me I tell him I don't play that game anymore.

I might come back one day...
Old 03-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Banned

People said the exact same things about Nihilum
Old 03-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Banned

Turned out not to be true
Old 03-26-2015, 11:10 PM
Orc

well if most of holo aim chat crew isnt baned and guild disbanded r99 has no hope of survival. hopefully something will be done about this
Old 03-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Orc

hey nirgon quick question how many addies did you sell colgate for loot? sure his parents would love to know
Old 03-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Orc

still want to know
Old 03-27-2015, 01:10 AM
Orc

going to just bump this for fun and keep the discusion alive