Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hooked! But I have a few pvp questions ...

Can I tell someone to leave the zone or get killed repeatedly? Can I do it without telling them?

Say or do whatever you want. But once the victim is slain, if they call "LNS" (loot and scoot) then you must allow them to loot their corpse. they should then leave the zone as soon as possible and not return for 1 hour. if they violate LNS by sticking around, buffing themselves/their friends, attacking you, or shit talking, etc. then you may attack and kill them again, repeatedly, regardless of how many more times they shout LNS (ppl must shout or OOC "LNS" in order to activate this rule. if they don't say anything then you are allowed to kill them until they do)

Same for a whole class, "All wizards leave now or die over and over"?

same for a whole class. do whatever you like until they call lns

If they do NOT claim LnS, can I kill them again before they loot their corpse, or while they are looting it?

yes

Can I be a general nuisance running around a zone blinding or stunning people for fun? Just to give them a little scare lol

yes

I'm thinking the first ones are ok but not sure of the last ones. I'm new here, are the answers obvious lol.

rule are in the "rules" thread posted by devs. (thread includes both blue and red rules), but are not always obvious

Thanks!

glad to help!

Blue seems so boring now ...

true dat
Old 12-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks Pudge! And to everyone else ...

"If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you
Then the left one will"

Hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Orc

Havent seen you lately. Bitch.

hehe winky face

Wood Elf Ranger
Old 03-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Not enough people on the server and like blue top heavy. Regardless it's the best EQ server I have found since live 1999-2001.

Leveled a cleric to 39 only because I joined a guild and had folks to level with but it only lasted a while and I took a 6 month break. Wish I could find more groups between 6-10 pm est.

Would love some more pvp as well. I joined Flowers, don't put on anon and have been leveling my Druid in CB and Unrest this past week. Not sure what else I can do to get ganked...

I had an idea today that I might be able to use OOC. Lvl 10 Druid LFG or to be ganked in Unrest.

People say the atmosphere is toxic, I like to have asshats on the server to motivate me to level and gear so I can attack and maybe kill their toons. 90% of the people I have met seem like great people to me even the 'twink griefers' I encountered when leveling my cleric.

Plan to stay until I find a better game. Tried the new vanilla Wow emu that just opened but they got battlegrounds so will not invest any time there.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to papercolor

I've been on red for about a month. I absolutely love it. The xp bonus is really nice and makes grouping way more appealing. Also having such fast xp takes your attention away from twinking. Had very little time pvping, been ganked once by a twink and escaped once. The one time I was ganked I was running though Queynos Hills and was bound by freeport docks...doing the stein quest. I'm used to the harsh world of EQ so that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. Looking forward to getting into my 40s and really start to pvp.

I really like the low population. Its nice to run around and only run into a few people. I run into the same people way more often which is nice and the OOC is fun while grinding.

I was getting borred with blue. Had a high level shaman, was thinking about raiding but meh...I'm more into challenging small group pve. Red has revitalized my need for EQ!
Phit - Shaman
Old 03-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

current red environment isnt toxic at all, theres more nice people and most toxics have long quit

its a great server, but its very fucking smurfy right now

ive been killing people all week
Old 03-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

You know what made UO PVP so fun? Helpless victims.

Embrace and enjoy our blue friends coming over.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what made UO PVP so fun? Helpless victims.

Embrace and enjoy our blue friends coming over.
And EQ pvp on live. I miss those days
Old 03-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Havent seen you lately. Bitch.

hehe winky face
you realize it says 12-08-2014, 05:34 AM next to that post right?
Old 03-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

EQ was fun, but in UO you could pk some poor chap hauling his load of ore back to town, loot his house key and literally take everything he had ever acquired. That shit was gr8.
Closed Thread