Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let me get this straight. Azrael refuses to do any meaningful recruiting for two plus years, loses it's so-called "elite pvp core", then proceeds to immediately recruit a bunch of new blue players that it had turned away for the past two years? What?
Nihilum, the guild that had kept mass zerg recruiting in check was removed. The holo leadership knowing they no longer had Nizzar to deal with, whom they knew would dominate them in the zerg game, could now finally come out and make Holocaust.

We had to adapt.

We mass crooting and molding these boys into unreal pvprs. If they show the slightest signs of warm bodyism we tell them about holo.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

wut
Old 03-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Banned

Proof of what happened when Holo tried to make a come back with the duke present ?

RIP Red Dawn ...

we want to make the claim Red Dawn wasn't Holo .. Every present leader of Holocaust fought on Red Dawn's behalf ... Colgate, Cyren, Pyro, Checkraise, ect ..

Only Holo leader that didnt participate in Red Dawn was Gongshow, who knew Holo didn't have a chance in hell with Nihilum around and kept riding the duke's coattail.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude is a tremendous faggot and you might end up being one too if you keep talkin nice about him like that
I merely listed but 1 good quality

If he'd stop boxing and stays on this course, he might turn out to be not so bad

People can change for the better, right?
Old 03-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Lite hasn't changed don't try to fool anyone just because you want to recruit another entire guild into holocaust
Old 03-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockscythe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
careful, don't save this over the taco bell shift schedule, assistant TO the regional manager lite
aint dat da tooth
Old 03-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

I caught Renzai botting on WoW last night - glad to see you Azrael have the same respect for the rules there as you do here.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite hasn't changed don't try to fool anyone just because you want to recruit another entire guild into holocaust
I say 1 thing about a guy not giving up despite having his core broken off from him and otherwise giving away an easy server win and now I'm trying to recruit Lite and the rest of Azrael into Holo?

Dun think so.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say 1 thing about a guy not giving up despite having his core broken off from him and otherwise giving away an easy server win and now I'm trying to recruit Lite and the rest of Azrael into Holo?

Dun think so.
he has fungi brain rot.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Banned

Is it better if I rephrase it to:

"Wow I can't believe this guy hasn't given up yet"

???
Closed Thread