Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People can't camp down in seb everyone except 2 trackers are allowed to be down at Trak. Once he spawns our trackers (mages) coth down two other mages then we start a coth chain.

TMO engages Trakanon when we have 2 warriors and 2 clerics and a puller to train away juggs. So we almost always engage with less than 8.

It's up to the mages and the people up top to send down the correct classes before our 4 person group gets Trak touched.

not sure if you are serious but's that how we do it.
sounds interesting...

You blue nerds get me in on some of that action and I will education you in the ways of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-TbvTH7iXM
Old 02-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdasilva7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds interesting...

You blue nerds get me in on some of that action and I will education you in the ways of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-TbvTH7iXM
I'll teach you all of our poopsocky encounters if you teach me how to pvp on a rogue.
Pst Quickfingers in game.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Orc

I believe my lightning reflex would go far in this first to engage thing I hear so much about. In addition to that, I once corpse camped all of Holocaust in Plane of Fear for three days.. no problem sitting on these "blue pads" I hear of.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Orc

I WILL BE IN TOUCH. Your mockery of the beetle greatly amused me.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken picks people based on how entertaining they are. Putting two autistic retards on a stream to argue is great entertainment. Then one of the three total females playing here that don't have a tranny dick swinging from between their legs is chosen to cater to virgins who never talk to women.
Nah he hasn't answered my request to guest yet, and there is nobody on the server more entertaining than me.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=Gooch;1800061]In summary...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LoL
Old 02-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People can't camp down in seb everyone except 2 trackers are allowed to be down at Trak. Once he spawns our trackers (mages) coth down two other mages then we start a coth chain.
Didn't you personally force TMO to give up two Trakanon spawns with your own fucking shitty playing?

You had an epic mage pet up while waiting to be summoned down in TMO's CoTH chain.... and your pet followed you down from the Seb Zone In and trained the entire lair on IB?
Old 02-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Banned

R99 would def be worth playing on again if blue were shut down, lot of those nerds would come 2 red for their fix
Old 02-26-2015, 03:36 PM
Banned

but a wipe wud be gud fresh start if they actually did shut down blue and make r99 the premier box
Closed Thread