Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Don't send him a tell Belzambar. Manapocalypse is the guy you want an invite from. Or if he isn't on, Ninjaturtle is a really awesome guy, and so is Beelzebuba... and there is a new guy I heard of, named Waulker... he is a fucking stallion.

There used to also be this other guy named Dogfood who was AWESOME... but he isn't in the guild any more... no clue what happened to him...

all joking aside, is your body ready, Belzambar?
Old 02-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't send him a tell Belzambar. Manapocalypse is the guy you want an invite from. Or if he isn't on, Ninjaturtle is a really awesome guy, and so is Beelzebuba... and there is a new guy I heard of, named Waulker... he is a fucking stallion.

There used to also be this other guy named Dogfood who was AWESOME... but he isn't in the guild any more... no clue what happened to him...

all joking aside, is your body ready, Belzambar?
RIP Dogfood :/ I can port for invites ya know lol
Old 02-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Manapocalypse - No, I don't do that port shit. I'm a mage son! ....almost feel bad when people ask for ports or haste lol

man... I should probably level that wizard sometime though... and the warrior is totally getting repce with a bar dwhen I find the time... necro may get cut for a monk but eh... I'd probably just play the rogue again before monk... I have never been able to really enjoy monk...think it's because I'm a huge loot whore.... iksar monkis such easy mode though... but so is iksar necro and necro pvp seems like it will be interesting... the ranger is wrecking
Last edited by Bodybagger; 02-12-2015 at 05:46 PM..
Old 02-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today, Flowers of Happiness received word of the IRL passing of one of our own beloved members, Dayse. He was registered as Leftoverture on the forums. He is original Flowers of Happiness and was well liked by all FoH.

If you knew Dayse or played with him, please consider a contribution of any size at http://www.gofundme.com/jaysonjenkins.

He will be missed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tebow was changed years ago, and it was because he was a piece of shit and i was hoping hed quit playing over it at the time

<3
Sirken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A true flower to the core [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP Dayse. Always a quality contributor.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pacalypse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP Dayse. Always a quality contributor.
RIP Dayse, I hardly knew ye' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All <FoH> YT should be praised with "/ooc For Dayse!" instead of usual pras'ing, and we should spread some Happiness in his honor. My condolences to those he is survived by, much too young.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

f
Old 02-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
putting this here for relevance
Old 02-14-2015, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry for your loss FoH.
Old 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Banned

Pow/Timtebow was a fun person to play everquest with, this fucking sucks
Old 02-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Banned

oh he was also Pow?

damn