Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Aviak

Default Pulling kedge 1st room

So I'm struggling with the pull on the first room in kedge. Ive tried the pull everything and root one by zoneline doesn't seem to work anymore. I have lull animals but it seems when I pull since the mobs move and path normally in the room its hard to pull a single to break room without the mob running over others. Do other druids just lull the whole room and pull the nearest to break?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 02-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

what lvl are u trying to do this at?

they shouldnt add while lulled unless they path tru them

i would lull them then just toss a charm in and get ur pet out , then pick off ones away from the others
Old 02-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There are a few ways to break the room.

1. Snare the mob closest to the exit. The other fish will aggro - swim to zone line and zone out at the last minute. Wait just a litte, then zone back in. The snared mob will be the LAST to leave the zoneline. Root the snared mob, kill it, rinse/repeat.

2. Charm the mob closest to the exit. The other 6 fish will kill your pet in a few seconds. Zone out, zone back in, rinse/repeat until the room is broken.

Jaxn
Old 02-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Thanks for the responses. Level 40 here. Ill try again with the lull maybe it's just operator error. What lull are you using the lower lvl or the lvl 19 version?

Man anytime I try the root or snare break I end up zoning near death even with 1k hit points. I've noticed when I've rooted also either I'm getting breaks while I zone because I don't get a message or something has changed because when I zone back all the mobs have pathed back to their set points.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Large Bat

I confirm doing ajax's #2 option to break the spawn, as a 38 ish shaman, to get my Totemic Chestplate piece. Was not fun when I would get a Yellow con Piercer spawn. Was tough to petheal a charmed lower level pet to kill the yellow con.
Closed Thread