Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seek help
What you cant spin the fact that I had 100% raid attendance for 2 months and while other people like Cappa got full geared I got passed on the fifth set of white satin gloves to drop when they were the only fucking thing I even asked for lol.

Cmon spin doctor lets hear some moar BS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice mad edit

99% RA here @ that time and joined before you
Didn't edit anything I added something you mad bad sad blue scrub. Just like I did right now.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP is not meant to occur on flat ground.
....but aren't the actual in game arenas all flat? I mean... how do you contest how classic that is?

You know what PVP isn't mean tto be? Rulemongering drama that has to be babysat. The entire point of pvp is that it lets players settle matters on their own by killing one another. Whoever is best at killing each other is right. Wild west shit. It doesn't matter if you are more logical or intelligent or right or wrong, it only matters if you can put me down before I skin leather. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
....but aren't the actual in game arenas all flat? I mean... how do you contest how classic that is?

You know what PVP isn't mean tto be? Rulemongering drama that has to be babysat. The entire point of pvp is that it lets players settle matters on their own by killing one another. Whoever is best at killing each other is right. Wild west shit. It doesn't matter if you are more logical or intelligent or right or wrong, it only matters if you can put me down before I skin leather. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On flat ground it's boring and skilless, Terrain in Eq matters
Old 01-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youlath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
terrain in EQ is very important to bindcamping
Don't drowned yourself next time you're about to die to me and I won't be forced to kill you on CR to get my YT you robbed me of by being a running lil pansy.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Banned

luv BK tho

He's my special lil guy
Old 01-22-2015, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMFAO blew my cover everyone in Azrael knew my voice I was Azrael on Syft you tard the minute I joined Azrael on BK the jig was up.
Yeah you were totally pulling it off until that moment.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On flat ground it's boring and skilless, Terrain in Eq matters
Yes, clearly "all being on even footing" would be a problem for people trying to have any sort of fair fight... I see what you mean... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PVP in EQ is just like every other aspect of EQ, it is intended to be done with multiple players.... as if... some sort of multi-player online game where you play roles, on a massive scale.... if terrain matters so much for some people in a positive way it matters equally in a negative way for others. Wanting to have an upper hand in every conceivable way is pussy egomaniacal stupid B.S. PVP just needs to be done in larger group environments properly to negate these factors and minimize the advantages locations gives one person vs. another
Old 01-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Banned

They're 1,000x better than us... but not on flat ground
Old 01-22-2015, 04:31 PM
Banned

Yah I don't farm rags players and tell them to quit, camp binds etc

If you want something to be embarrassed about look at in the mirror and your history of sucking balls on raids, in mass pvp and spamming people with tells about loot decision tears or just how you act in general

Luv u guy, you're special

Luv crushing the guilds you join even more, god bless
Old 01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Doesn't Burgerking sit in Erudin on each Holocaust raid day waiting on naked bind YT's?

BK doesn't even want to farm people in rags, he needs them naked with no spells memmed / no gear equiped.
Closed Thread