Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense but it's not exactly accusing, it's public knowledge that can be viewed via the NYS website on sex offenders.
has nothing to do with if it's true/not true etc. Colgate is saying to keep RL off the forums and condemning lite for not controlling his guild, yet holocaust does the same thing. quit crying if you aren't going to do something on your own side.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawyer doctoring

lol'd hard
sorry you don't understand federal law.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like this is the fifth time I have read this exact message.

I truly hope these stated plans actually come to fruition.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lite got a called and asked who is X is that one of you guys. Moments later he said nm it's colgate. he didn't say, "hey guys this is Colgate's name go crazy!" no matter how hard some of you tin foil hatters want to believe.
I never mentioned anything about how Lite got the information to the guild mates. I was pointing out the difference between putting your own information on the public forums and someone sharing your real life information from another source outside of public knowledge. There are a lot of ways to find out someone's real life information and it should never be aloud or used for taunting on forums or in game.

No matter how Lite gave the information to the guild, whether it was a slip or not, he should have been able to control the guild without them spamming it in /ooc. It isn't like it was a one time little slip up. If it went on for a few days there was plenty of time to rationally think and act.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never mentioned anything about how Lite got the information to the guild mates. I was pointing out the difference between putting your own information on the public forums and someone sharing your real life information from another source outside of public knowledge. There are a lot of ways to find out someone's real life information and it should never be aloud or used for taunting on forums or in game.

No matter how Lite gave the information to the guild, whether it was a slip or not, he should have been able to control the guild without them spamming it in /ooc. It isn't like it was a one time little slip up. If it went on for a few days there was plenty of time to rationally think and act.
when someone takes someone's rl information and then searches upon it and brings back information to this forum, that is going above and beyond anything that was done to colgate. period. that stuff happened with holocaust members yet colgate is on here preaching to keep rl off the forums, makes so much sense.

checkraise is another example in this very thread.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't gyno/ retti in your guild . 75% of their posts and ooc are about lite andis and sektors rl pic or family / name so please reprimand them mr guild leader
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be honest i see more players trying to bait folks into LNS traps to get someone banned, than i see actual LNS violations.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can we start seeing some disciplinary action for the scumbags that do this cause you honestly can't pvp on this server without the threat of getting banned. Those that cry wolf should have to face consequences.

Im not your friend
Rallos Zek (99' Veteran)
Old 01-20-2015, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lite posting all of his information publicly and gyno using a fake name like gongongeru and calling him the snout is hardly the same thing as someone attempting to keep their name totally separate from the game, a guild leader then giving that out and not stopping his members from spamming his actual name
gyno taking that information and searching upon it to dig up dirt is 100x worse than anything done to you. you are a moron.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

some of you people are like my ex-wife

do something good and you forget
do something bad and you bring it up forfrickingever every time you're pissed off

chill out/move on all that was handled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
lol? what "dirt" has gyno dug up?
scroll to the top of page 20 to see a post by your pal checkraise. and you want to talk about holding people accountable? Such a joke.

he also had a post a day or two ago about it and subsequently was forum banned, yet again.
Closed Thread