Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Aviak

Default PvP /petitionquest is ruining the Red99

So I just got into a a 2 vs 1 in freeport with Miku and her SK friend, I'm a paladin and they were both KOS in freeport (no doubt because they are vile evil scum) before I could be harm touched I ran for the guards, they get aggro and die now they accuse me of training and claim to have videos that AZ will love to have ect and so on. after the fact Miku talks trash.. never calls lns then the minute she gets attacked calls LNS as shes dying.. this server and the LNS rules are creating a type of pvper that was never seen in classic. A real scumbag that from the minute pvp starts is trying to get others banned. Its really draining the fun out of a game I love =( you should't have to run 3rd party programs in order to clear your name every time pvp starts its ridiculous. FACTION IS PART OF PVP!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobility <Holocaust>

Im not your friend
Rallos Zek (99' Veteran)
Old 01-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Aviak

learn to spell.

Im not your friend
Rallos Zek (99' Veteran)
Old 01-20-2015, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

This guy was out of range of my rogue and somehow I was accounted for the 2v1.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your welcome
Can't believe that actually got someone, kudos.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 01-20-2015, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your welcome
you're
Old 01-20-2015, 03:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Guides and GMs should instigate a huge suspension for frivolous petitioning of violations that didn't occur. It's becoming more and more of a problem.

Example Someone calls LnS after they are already engaged as above guy says then wastes GM time petitioning it, then "offender" gets cleared by logs or fraps or whatever, petitioner gets huge suspension.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're
All I can imagine is a short hairy man chasing the funny bus.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

I do not support Azrael but anyone who doesn't recognize that Slather owned the shit out of this thread is just a moran.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just got into a a 2 vs 1 in freeport with Miku and her SK friend, I'm a paladin and they were both KOS in freeport (no doubt because they are vile evil scum) before I could be harm touched I ran for the guards, they get aggro and die now they accuse me of training and claim to have videos that AZ will love to have ect and so on. after the fact Miku talks trash.. never calls lns then the minute she gets attacked calls LNS as shes dying.. this server and the LNS rules are creating a type of pvper that was never seen in classic. A real scumbag that from the minute pvp starts is trying to get others banned. Its really draining the fun out of a game I love =( you should't have to run 3rd party programs in order to clear your name every time pvp starts its ridiculous. FACTION IS PART OF PVP!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobility <Holocaust>
u won't get banned for having better faction than them and having guards assist...they can provide all the fraps they want, lol
Closed Thread