Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not bored at all - love the game. I just can't dedicate the amount of hours I want to the game, so I will not play anymore. Isn't fun being part of a mediocre guild.
Because being part of a "Leet" guild is less time consuming.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because being part of a "Leet" guild is less time consuming.
? ? ?

I was trying to say that my options were to A) Stop playing. or B) Join a less hardcore raiding guild (which, isn't an option for me)
Old 11-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys just sound greedy
Why should the guild not care when somebody borrows an item from the guild bank only to quit and sell his char barely a week after? You're stupid.
Last edited by girth; 11-13-2010 at 10:24 PM..
Old 11-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Aviak

I don't see how it's "greedy" by looking out for what is best for your guild as a whole.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You had barely any gear and we still took you under our wing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh, not really - I was BIS, minus planes gear. Wouldn't call that hardly any gear.
I would.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Kobold

I for one will miss you ridiculous, you were an excellent rogue that I would have liked to continue raiding with. The bone razor is a non-issue in comparison to losing a quality player, considering it didn't have to go down this way. IB firmly believes RL comes first, and people that need to take time to get that in order is fine...if you can't pay the bills you can't play.

What upsets us is selling off accounts with no mention at all of why, no trying to work things out, and even using a new name to try and hide this fact. This seems especially brutal in your case where the first demi-god loot you got you decided to cash out.

Since I like you, I hope you get whatever you are hoping for in this deal and best of luck to you.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Banned

Haha, this guy tried to lure me into trading my nec....

Lols...

Bad news.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would.

Yeah, mybad. I should of geared full planes gear while I was leveling.. what was I thinking?!?!?! Gaw, such an idiot. (Was tagged into IB at level 47)

@Trys Thanks for that, you are the coolest officer i've had the privilege to be guilded with. Even though everyone else in IB probably hates me atm, I will miss raiding with yall. '

@Slippery I haven't logged into my account in almost a week. Not sure how many times I will have to say this, but I guess nobody believes me but don't really care anymore.
Last edited by Ridic; 11-14-2010 at 02:24 AM..
Old 11-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Eh, not really - I was BIS, minus planes gear. Wouldn't call that hardly any gear.
Quote:
Yeah, mybad. I should of geared full planes gear while I was leveling.. what was I thinking?!?!?! Gaw, such an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrageous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 Pieces of Woven Shadow : Helm, Chest, Gloves
Haste: FBSS
Weapons: Eyerazzia - BONERAZOR
Ranged: Shrieking A
Extra Weapon: Trident of the Seven Seas
If you really "Wouldn't call that hardly any gear" then why are 4/5 of your selling points all items obtained through the guild? Lets face it, you had nothing of any real value coming in. Hell my monk has full BiS, and that took all of 2 days to get.

Quote:
If any unworthy monk deserves a SoRH, my rogue should be allowed to keep the BR.
Quote:
Considering the time I put in raiding, the BR I figured was mine.
Your sense of self-entitlement is truly astonishing. Following this line of thinking; if one of your friends won the lotto, would u steal from him? "If an unworthy friend deserves to win the lotto, I should be allowed to keep the money. Considering the time I put in being a friend, the money I figured was mine." This logic doesnt make any sense in any situation you apply it to. Despite the fact you were in the guild a max of 4 weeks; Im sure you think you should have gotten more loot.

Quote:
Gave access to a friend and it's outa my hands.Don't know what else you guys want from me.

Maybe the common courtesy to admit what youre doing. but instead you displace all responsibility onto your "friend", and try to convince us (and yourself for the matter) that youre the victim here. You dont have the time to play anymore. You gave the account to a friend. its all out of your hands. this whole thing stinks so much of bullshit its hard to imagine you even tried to defend it.
Last edited by M.Bison; 11-14-2010 at 08:08 AM..
Old 11-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

it happens.
Closed Thread