Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

so spaketh the Bob!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ridic, i am very dissapointed in you dude.....I worked pretty hard to get you into IB and this is the thanks I get (along with what Ib gets). You had barely any gear and we still took you under our wing.....no wonder people say i am too nice....cuz shit like this happens
Eh, not really - I was BIS, minus planes gear. Wouldn't call that hardly any gear. And like i said, i didn't do anything. Gave access to a friend and it's outa my hands. Don't know what else you guys want from me. Considering the time I put in raiding, the BR I figured was mine. Since I saw 2 drop while raiding with you (both were banked.) /shrug - rant and flame all you guise want.

@ Trax.

umadbrew?

And I agree - move to RnF :-/
Old 11-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

I love the idea that giving an account away somehow absolves you of any wrong doing.

It's not that big of a deal, it's a bone razor, woopty doo.. just a very shady way to go out. You didnt have to give your account away (if you even did), could have just went afk and took care of your business and left the character guilded and idle with only you having access. No one would've been upset, we all would've wished you well and bid you good luck on RL.

Lesson learned hopefully..

but probably not.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the idea that giving an account away somehow absolves you of any wrong doing.

It's not that big of a deal, it's a bone razor, woopty doo.. just a very shady way to go out. You didnt have to give your account away (if you even did), could have just went afk and took care of your business and left the character guilded and idle with only you having access. No one would've been upset, we all would've wished you well and bid you good luck on RL.

Lesson learned hopefully..

but probably not.
Don't have the time I want to devote to EQ. If I cannot play as much as I used to, it's not worth playing to me. So, yeah. Don't see how it's shady - but, I guess if you're really that greedy of a guild as a whole, then I guess that makes me shady!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Aviak

Who cares if he wants to give away or sell his account? Who cares what loot he got when he raided with you?

You guys just sound greedy and butthurt.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Ya why should we care that he asks to borrow a weapon from the guild bank right before he sells his account?

How dare we...
Old 11-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys just sound greedy
Old 11-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Not trying to flame, but you're bored already? Haven't you been 50 for only like a month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares if he wants to give away or sell his account? Who cares what loot he got when he raided with you?

You guys just sound greedy and butthurt.
What do you expect? It is IB after all! Greedy & butthurt is a given.
Last edited by Supreme Retard; 11-13-2010 at 09:18 PM..
Old 11-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to flame, but you're bored already? Haven't you been 50 for only like a month?
Not bored at all - love the game. I just can't dedicate the amount of hours I want to the game, so I will not play anymore. Isn't fun being part of a mediocre guild.
Closed Thread