Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Banned

if you come to red ill give each new player 1,000pp and a Wurmslayer.

you can catch me on Letsjoe, Fatality, or Dagon
Old 01-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Careful, might call you out on that.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conscript [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Careful, might call you out on that.
Isn't your corpse in Unrest still
Old 01-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Banned

******JUNKY BUMP********
Old 01-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll be looking for you. I'm 20 now, and managed to buy all of my spells, but I'm still rocking patchwork.

As far as the xp bonus, playing solo the speed is fantastic. I'm keeping all of my skills maxed, but it's just fast enough to feel right.. any faster would suck in my opinion, at least at the lower levels I'm in, so group xp wouldn't work for me.

If you're willing to play off the beaten path pvp can be completely avoided. I did get killed once in freeport, but that was my own fault for trying to xp grind in a "public" place. The dude that killed me (a monk named Moogu, level 18-20) was a real dick though, he sat there and watched me until I engaged the bard I was camping and then beat me down to 2% health and backed off so I'd lose xp when the bard made the kill. Real asshole move in my opinion. Didn't deter me from red though, I just went back to the wilderness to xp grind safely.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't your corpse in Unrest still
Nope, never made it there. Dragnor's goblins too stronk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...The dude that killed me (a monk named Moogu, level 18-20) was a real dick though, he sat there and watched me until I engaged the bard I was camping and then beat me down to 2% health and backed off so I'd lose xp when the bard made the kill. Real asshole move in my opinion. Didn't deter me from red though, I just went back to the wilderness to xp grind safely.
That's against PnP rules even on a PvP server.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Liaaaar!
Old 01-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conscript [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's against PnP rules even on a PvP server.
I figured it was, I just didn't care enough to bother gm's with something so trivial. I did think it merited the name-and-shame here though.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figured it was, I just didn't care enough to bother gm's with something so trivial. I did think it merited the name-and-shame here though.
You shouldn't be doing it for yourself or the gm's.

You should be doing it for the new players that potentially might go to the server so they don't suffer the same fate.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'll be looking for you. I'm 20 now, and managed to buy all of my spells, but I'm still rocking patchwork.

As far as the xp bonus, playing solo the speed is fantastic. I'm keeping all of my skills maxed, but it's just fast enough to feel right.. any faster would suck in my opinion, at least at the lower levels I'm in, so group xp wouldn't work for me.

If you're willing to play off the beaten path pvp can be completely avoided. I did get killed once in freeport, but that was my own fault for trying to xp grind in a "public" place. The dude that killed me (a monk named Moogu, level 18-20) was a real dick though, he sat there and watched me until I engaged the bard I was camping and then beat me down to 2% health and backed off so I'd lose xp when the bard made the kill. Real asshole move in my opinion. Didn't deter me from red though, I just went back to the wilderness to xp grind safely.
He was trolling about a wurmy. Slathar 's chars are Roberto, Miguel, Slathar. He's giving you the names of people from a different guild. But Slathar is also really helpful, so you can hit him up.

Just don't join his guild.
Closed Thread