Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you gotta admit all the guild/team switches keep this shit interesting though.

fun 2 b able to fight with those you've been hostile against and against those you've been guilded with.
Exactly, it's a smart move - but it wasn't a smart move a month ago when it wasn't Lite's idea...

Guys a clown, guild sucks and is crumbling.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

i know who the first two blanks are, got 2 candidate for the last blank not positive though.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember: caring equates to rustled apparently

we can all just pretend to be apathetic faggots who are too cool for anything to matter

also, ragingclues, you're welcome to try out Holocaust before sucking any dicks to get back into azrael

i'll be glad to strip them of another t staff monk

and the only dick you have to suck is your own
Waspnado you are and always have been a fucking terrible player, you really should shut the fuck up because your nothing without zerg force numbers, Nihilum now Holocaust.

Reap terrible

Cyren Terrible

Waspnado even with stick on fucking terrible. You yap on the forums all day like you aren't a warm body status faggot at best. Don't yap more to prove me wrong step up, do something about the facts that I say your awful prove me wrong don't just say more shit on the forums.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's what happens when you play more than 3 weeks every 3 months.
im still reading this thread but no thats not what happens.

lite gears people he can control and manipulate. end of story.
Kobold

Quote:
i know who the first two blanks are, got 2 candidate for the last blank not positive though.
It's not hard to figure out. He's the only person with that many alts that are well geared. He had a friend playing with him when they first joined, but I suspect they were always the same person.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just realized theres A LOT of 5 letter names in Az.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Kobold

4 letter creative names are tough to think up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thought you won the 2nd one on bait. my bad then. i agree about smedy but it is what it is at this point. should have asked before i went what the loot rules were considering it wasn't an azrael thing pretty much.
lol'd
Old 01-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

shit is getting really sherlock holmes im trying to crack the code someone help me
Old 01-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not hard to figure out. He's the only person with that many alts that are well geared. He had a friend playing with him when they first joined, but I suspect they were always the same person.
I don't know anything about Azrael but wanna throw out Brainz name just for the fun of it.
Closed Thread