Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 03:56 AM
Kobold

Started out on blue, ended up on red

55+ Shaman Enigmatic here from <Fresh> I must say red is about 1000x+ better then i thought it was going to be. First time playing EQ PVP in my entire life and I must say its an extremely fun and rewarding experience
Old 12-27-2014, 04:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been dicking around and soloing with a CT erudite cleric because I've been too bored of the blue server to even attempt to play on it right now, and just wanna give a shout out to Andis for giving me 25pp for spells and buffing me, and Thundorr (I think) for the buffs.

Also if someone wants to port me the hell off this continent I'll group with you - currently a level 7 cleric named Lafonda
If you take the boat, watch out for that bitch that ice comets near the docks in Qeynos. There's I think 3 roaming casters in that zone that will fuck you up. I lost a good 3/4th of a level just trying to bank there and turn in gnoll fangs early on.

Source: playing a CT eru cleric
Old 12-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you take the boat, watch out for that bitch that ice comets near the docks in Qeynos. There's I think 3 roaming casters in that zone that will fuck you up. I lost a good 3/4th of a level just trying to bank there and turn in gnoll fangs early on.

Source: playing a CT eru cleric
Thanks for the tip buddy
Old 12-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Large Rat

Really enjoying all of the new players from blue!
Old 12-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

bump

we're willing to help groups of players come over with basic starting gear, including assistance in finishing their epics. have tons of cleric epic MQs ready to go for dedicated beards.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Come on over pals.

Red with 500 people would be a great population marker - populated zones, lots of people, lots of PvP, hopefully an overwhelmingly decent group of people that don't want a shitty server culture.

Come on over, pals. It's worth a shot.

Holocaust can help ya out.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Loving all these new blue players msg Romeo in game when ya hit lvl 45

also

friendly wizard, porting for clarity.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Kobold

I made a Necromancer on Red because I was tired of fighting for afk camps on Blue and would rather just kill the person than wait my turn.

I was happily killing mobs by myself on my newbie Necromancer when someone from Fresh comes up and says "Hey, you know you get more experience grouped than solo".

I played his little game and grouped and killed our first mob together... 6% exp.

Fuck Red forcing me to group for better experience. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They aren't even required to PK you to make you nerd rage, just show that grouping is better than solo on a solo class. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hung out with TMO while they did some velious beta testing tonight, few of them mentioned they'd play red if they could char swap because they don't want to relevel and regear

it's actually quite fast leveling if you get a dedicated group together. you can easily hit 60 within a week or two. getting geared in kunark isn't very hard either

we'll help anyone who shows us they're willing to stick around
They don't need a char swap. Those poopsockers will be 60 in a few weeks.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Today I was leveling my Bard in CB who was 13 at the time. A rogue with epic jumped me, and I made him plug twice. Then an HP and Mana stacking red con Wizard twink jumped me later, and I eventually forced him to plug.

I sent both of them tells when they got back online and they didn't respond.

Red is great.
Closed Thread