Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

Default Anyone here a Muslim? If so question for you...

If so I'd love an answer to this simple yes or no question. "Can a Muslim peacefully co-exist w/ someone of a different faith - yes or no?"

Me as a Christian I can answer that as a resounding "Yes". However, I have asked it countless times to other Muslims and I never get a straight yes or no answer. It's always some sort of rabble.

I'm certain I am about to get all sorts of interesting responses here, so let the debate begin.

Merry Christmas all! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

I was technically part of the Bahá'í faith until I turned 18, born into it. They could definitely coexist as these folks are mostly hippies and lesbians who jumped on board when it became popular in the 70's.

Did you ever have those assemblies in junior/high school where these teens would dress all in black, with drug/sex type slogans on their backs, and this girl in the middle would act out this scene of getting pushed around and tormented by them.. all while "Total Eclipse of the Heart" was blasting? Those were usually Bahá'í youth groups doing those.

I would argue "Christians" could not though because the majority that I've met are more pushy then vegans.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

I do agree that some Christians and all Vegans are pushy, however, typically neither will cut your head off if you do not "convert" to their particular diet.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

most muslim's wouldn't do that either, just the crazies.

opinions incoming!
Old 12-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

There is no one "Muslim" faith: Islam, like Christianity, has many different variations. Asking what Muslims believe is like asking "what do Christians think about ___?"

Unless you ask something really basic (ie. "was Jesus the son of God") you'll get a different answer from a Mormon than from an Episcopalian than from a Lutheran than from a Catholic than from a ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Banned

troll topic is troll

people can't get along. kids dont get along. people are big kids. sometimes an adult needs to spank the kids.

religion isnt important. people's disturbed minds will always find a way to create conflict... and that wont change if you pray away the gay

i pray you find the truth
Old 12-22-2014, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If so I'd love an answer to this simple yes or no question. "Can a Muslim peacefully co-exist w/ someone of a different faith - yes or no?"
If you asked that same question 1000 years ago about your own faith, the answer would be absolutely not.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades (Normally don't site wiki, buts its ez ATM)

A lot more brainwashing has happened since though.
Old 12-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Banned

oh wow what a student of history! so smart he joined the enlisted ranks of the slaves and now drops science on an elf sim board!!!

ROR here hateraid this is what i have planned for you buddy

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-...RQNQHQT8RQS45C

This exquisitely excruciating piece will spread you open and leave you completely at their mercy. Designed to be inserted into the urethra, the two rounded spreader arms are suspended from a threaded bar. Twist the center nuts open as far as you think you can stand to get started. Then, as you tighten down the outer wing nuts, the arms will be pulled further and further apart, forcibly dilating your urethral opening. Measurements: Head ring measures 1.25 inches in diameter, spreader arms measure 1.25 inches in length and 0.11 inches in diameter, arms spread to a maximum width of 1.04 inches. Material: Stainless steel.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:31 AM
Banned

I think you're confusing extremists with the religion as a whole. Islamic state/Al'Qaeda do not represent the faith justly at all. Don't hate culture, don't confuse it with extremism. My humble faggot opinion.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no one "Muslim" faith: Islam, like Christianity, has many different variations. Asking what Muslims believe is like asking "what do Christians think about ___?"

Unless you ask something really basic (ie. "was Jesus the son of God") you'll get a different answer from a Mormon than from an Episcopalian than from a Lutheran than from a Catholic than from a ...
What this guy said.
Closed Thread