Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 04:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Emissary Pikrib has spoken the truth Burgerking, why do you keep going down the rabbithole?
Is it not enough to be ignored by everyone on 1 account? Or you gonna make a new alt personality in a few weeks, once your guild has geared your shaman?
Did not see this coming.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did not see this coming.
woah
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:16 AM
Planar Protector

Dammit BK how am I supposed to hate you now ?

Old 12-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for being cool about it.....I really have nothing bad to say about anyone or much hate either.....some people flood me with stuff that isn't so nice and its w/e im thick skinned....it maybe not smart to leave and not get a staff but it should show you it isn't always about pixels with everyone all the time....I like cappa.....but you say he did "far more to for the guild" must makes you act like I did nothing for the guild and that's not true.....makes me sound not valuable which is pretty much how I felt when I left.....im sorry I couldn't handle that much sky and my attendance suffered,no hard feelings
Just rejoin man. Next staff urs.

Dunno why people rage quit I'd they are 1-3in line for items.

Exed for example dunno the guy was inline for a on and bow (game changers) and /gquit now will never see those items till prob deep velious when golems patch.

Yah EQ is a loot game but Jesus people need to stop quitting over loot.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just rejoin man. Next staff urs.

Dunno why people rage quit I'd they are 1-3in line for items.

Exed for example dunno the guy was inline for a on and bow (game changers) and /gquit now will never see those items till prob deep velious when golems patch.

Yah EQ is a loot game but Jesus people need to stop quitting over loot.
Shit grammar I know. 13hr working day here so lay off me faggots.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

I agree with you 100% farzo... Pixels aint everything.. I just love eq in general

Old 12-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Banned

problem is alot of pvpers who think raiding is boring as fuck (it is) and not worth doing get mad when they are passed over for loot for people who are actually putting in the time raiding

i mean if you dont reward the people showing up for the raids whats the incentive for anyone to show up??????
Old 12-07-2014, 05:37 AM
Banned

and tbh holocaust is already extremely kind in giving out loot to people who dont raid that much, already been a couple people who barely raided got some bomb ass loot and just left the guild
Old 12-07-2014, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

I refuse to PVP until I have at least double the HP, mana and resists of my opponent. This makes raiding a requirement.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and tbh holocaust is already extremely kind in giving out loot to people who dont raid that much, already been a couple people who barely raided got some bomb ass loot and just left the guild
you are gonna have this in every guild... i was leader of a guild n blue for years and it always happened i bet we done 50 shaman epics .. come raid time .. never had a shaman on raid to buff

Closed Thread