Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

I made a character on Red because of all this. True story
Old 11-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

if you like stories read one of my picture story threads.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=171127
Old 11-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you like stories read one of my picture story threads.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=171127
I'll be a reading fool for a while, thanks.

Does anyone know if Handled still plays?
Old 11-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to where the pop is so low we cant keep raid mobs down at all. Think of the opportunities!
Our raid forces consist of anywhere between 30-60 people. You can kill any raid mob in the game with those numbers. Not sure why you're trolling this thread. Believe it or not we could care less about killing and monopolizing every raid target on red. This ain't blues playerbase.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Post made me cave. Haven't played EQ PvP since Sullon Zek launched on live.. thinking of rolling Bard, Pally or SK. Suggestions appreciated until I say eff it and just roll a bardling.
Last edited by Crawdad; 11-20-2014 at 01:52 PM..
Old 11-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Now really is the time to join up pals, I've been on red (came from blue) for about 2 years now. I'm a semi-casual player. That basically means I've been part of a lot of leveling guilds along the way. The one rolling now is doing it pretty big <Fresh> has 250+ members in all level ranges. There are groups rolling in almost every dungeon in Norrath.

I think this will probably last for a few more weeks until a significant amount of their members reach planar level and they either reform their identity or start feeding the bigger guilds. So, if you are interested in red but fearing the common "soloquest to 60 lol" NOW IS THE TIME. It's pretty easy to get groups all the way up to CoM, as the guild progresses they will probably reach into the hole and seb ect.

The only downside is that as part of the mass you will probably see very little pvp aside from the characters specifically built to snipe kills along the way. Most of them are easily run off, use pumice. This makes things difficult later on, as the gravy train starts to slow and you get ganked a few times after living a life absent of action you may get a little heated and even offended by some of the lengths people will go to on this server to get that kill. Stick with it though, it only gets better from here.

TL;DR Now actually is the time to join red (opinion based on years of lower level casual play and observation). Start a character today, hit global OOC and ask about joining up with <Fresh>
Old 11-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Skeleton

I got my cleric going last night. Sarrum? I think thats his name, was really cool and got me to Gfay from Freeport, answered questions etc. I noticed guild chat was busy with groups looking for people in all level ranges. I also saw 3 people join Fresh shortly after I did. Initial impression is good, I guess till I get flatened by someone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Come forth, darlings. Try it out.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsykedaddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys would allow a /copy red , a lot of us would play
Bring a few, hit planar level in a week.

You can play red while you sell things in EC on blue at the same time.

Worst case scenario you walk away with some good stories.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

<Fresh> truly is a great atmosphere. None of that circlejerking 'pras' shit there (if you don't like it) - lots of good members happy and willing to help

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Closed Thread