Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 04:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default goodbye

well goodbye eq classic sense some asshole thought it would be funny 2 charm gate a mob kos 2 me on my bind point while i took my gf 2 work and killed me over 70 times im out so have a good one be safe and who ever did this burn in hell thx
Old 01-31-2010, 05:49 AM
Aviak

Can I have your stu- wait, it's all over OOT...nevermind.

In all seriousness, I still stand by the fact that it's your fault for going AFK for hours in an unsafe zone. Whoever trained you was still wrong, but you made a really big mistake regardless...lesson learned, I guess.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:51 AM
Kobold

Man dont quit, talk to a GM or maybe get someone to rez 90% rez your corpses. Youd get back to atleast lvl 30 that way.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:56 AM
Aviak

Aye just get rezzed back up. Easy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2010, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Some douchebag enchanter named Tizzle did the same thing to me, I don't know if it was him.. but the behavior is familiar. This thread belongs in Rant/Flames imo

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:11 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This kind of behavior doesnt surprise me at all after reading these forums and watching /ooc. Ive been thinking of calling it quits myself based simply on the climate of stupidity, but there are always those few poeple you enjoy playing with that make you second guess leaving. I leave my character sitting quite often so he can heal while I go make dinner or something along those lines. You didnt say why you were just sitting there instead of logging out, but Id like to think it was to heal as the alternative paints you in a dimmer light.
Seeing as how we are all playing on a free server now, without sonys need to keep players paying by slowing down their progress I really thing the regen rate should be upped dramaticlly, maybe then we wouldnt have so many people leaving their computers while they try to regen half their hitpoints.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:22 AM
Aviak

Oh, God...

Look, it's not the fact that he could have been AFK leveling that got me annoyed, or the fact that someone trained him. The fact is, he handled it poorly.

Losing 15 levels sucks, yes, but he could have just rolled with it and said "Yeah, I bound in a stupid spot and went AFK for a lot longer than I meant to. My bad. Dumb mistake." but instead, when people poked fun at him (which IS GOING TO HAPPEN, it's the internet, get used to it), he became openly hostile and confrontational rather than handling it with maturity.

That's why I don't feel sorry for him, even if I do think that whoever trained him needs to be banned.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:44 AM
Kobold

considering there has been posts about this person afk leveling, and now all the sudden he is afk all day long, in a zone that is known for afk leveling, and come back to losing 17 levels? whether he was afk leveling or not at the specific time..2 thumbs up to whoever did this IMO

EDIT: on that note, dont quit man. turn legit and level like the rest of us
Last edited by Witness; 01-31-2010 at 06:47 AM..
Old 01-31-2010, 06:47 AM
Banned

your the mage that was qqing in ooc about you afk lvling your mage in OOT, you went to pick up your gf and someone caught you doing naughty things

karma?
Old 01-31-2010, 06:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

love it cuz im a mage im must be afk lvlin again ask anyone in my guild i am always talkin so if im afk lvlin how am i doing that fina thinks i afk lvl cuz i said its not an exploit that is how that crap all got started get the facts stright plz thx
Closed Thread