Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Cool, thanks Byrjun. I started late and missed out on all the Mayong Madness. Would have been cool if someone took fraps of the fights.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terrorantula is my vote. I've only seen like 3 ever between live and P99.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Terrorantula

It can drop from multiple different Sarnaks. My gnome necro has one that I got when doing the giant fort in BW and got a wandering sarnak add. There weren't any melee around to come loot it either. WHich is actually fine with me now because I roll with Str gear on that guy since I only use him for farming now and don't need much mana/hp when my pet is mutilating greens.
This was mine. I've never fucking seen terrorantula on live or on this server. And you need like multiple silks for that erudite cultural, roflmao.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was mine. I've never fucking seen terrorantula on live or on this server. And you need like multiple silks for that erudite cultural, roflmao.
terrorantula, along with the other rares in the deserts of ro and the karanas, aren't that rare. it's just that the placeholders don't get killed very often
Old 10-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

spinflint in the gorge of king xorbb.. specifically for the whirling malachite. have fun with that camp!
Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

I've cleared Fear probably 200 times or something absurd and I've seen a thought bleeder maybe 3 times?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was running through SRO one day on my necro and saw a giant spider - nearly shit my pants. So, of course, I killed him.

Had no idea what he was for.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lieutenant M in NK. The guy that drops the pair of bent spectacles.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the time I've spent killing Hill Giants in NK and I've only ever seen (and summarily killed) this guy once

Kalepto Mayniak - 54 Half-Elf Rogue

Ithamar Kenobi- 57 High Elf Magician
171 research skill
Old 10-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also in that thread it mentions "Nightmare" a level 20 horse in Lavastorm. Don't think I've ever seen him either.
I killed a lesser nightmare a couple month or so ago on this server, dropped a Nightmare_Hide
was pretty stoked to see him spawn, the nightmare hide ain't worth crap on blue tho
Old 10-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
See sig.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

I ran into some little bear in NK the other day...forget his name.