Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merekai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was clearing the FG's up to the throne room on a shaman a few days ago and wouldn't you know it someone was dispelling my roots on FG's when I was fighting two at once. Of course Blitz swears "to god" it wasn't him. Unfortunately I don't believe in god, also why I refuse to capitalize the word...but I am wishing I had some fraps running at that time so someone could have been punished. I'm calling it right now, this motherfucker RMTs.
Chev
Oh well doesn't matter anymore. Probably offloaded most of his stock. Will eat a character ban and be back in a month if that.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

LOL says the guy who just happens to magically get a 60 shaman out of thin air. You're full of it man; have the GMs check logs if you want it must have been someone else because it sure as hell wasn't me. That isn't my style.
Last edited by Clark; 10-23-2014 at 03:21 AM..
Old 10-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Aviak

If by magically you mean a good friend wanting me to play his shaman when he isn't around, then I guess that's magic baby! I suspect your buddy lolz then was the one dispelling my roots, either way it doesn't matter. I'm glad everyone finally realizes how toxic your behavior is. Like I said before, unless you have something crazy expensive you're saving up for from selling all those crowns you farmed the past 6 weeks (which being in TMO, I'm unsure of what you need to save up to buy), I call RMT. Good day sir.
Chev
Old 10-23-2014, 09:16 AM
Sarnak

Didn't his guildy's even say he was banned for RMT before? Serious question<--
Old 10-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2014, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuktari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I'm supposed to look at the face/lips, but there is some hardcore collation happening in the background of that gif and I just can't look away from it.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Old 10-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merekai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone
Who is someone?

Also am I the only one who finds Emma Stone only moderately attractive? Cute sure, but not forum obsession level.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also am I the only one who finds Emma Stone only moderately attractive? Cute sure, but not forum obsession level.
shut your whore mouth
Old 10-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL says the guy who just happens to magically get a 60 shaman out of thin air. You're full of it man; have the GMs check logs if you want it must have been someone else because it sure as hell wasn't me. That isn't my style.
Is giving every fire giant in the castle a torch your style? I was surprised to see that literately, everyone had a torch lol.

Ok look.. on one hand I applaud you staking a claim in a sweet dungoin castle in norrath.. almost RPing your way into the games deep history... the castle of self proclaimed king Blitzkragg - hell I feel like once you are dead and gone that the server staff should put some rare loot crown on tranix's loot table with your name on it.

But still, despite all that cool RP shit.. it still sucks that you are making the whole tranix camp awkward as hell for people to contest, who just wanna kill things, instead of argue with someone over a camp.

Anyway I appreciate the RP of what you are doing.. but dislike the advantage you are taking of the server and the rules...

What I am getting at is, at least you aren't a 1 dimensional villain.
Closed Thread