Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Kobold

I played a wizard exclusively on live.

Here I decided I would main an SK, but I sidetracked with an enc. Played him till about 44, loved it. Started a nec which I've been playing now at about lower 30's.

I will eventually return to my SK. I doubt I will play another wizzie here unless I really get bored. I stuck with my wiz on live, but here I intend to branch out =)
Old 09-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Aviak

On live my main was an Iksar Monk. I created him and leveled only a little. I am playing a Necro right now and will use him to farm a bit of cash to gear up the monk. I know its faster to just play the class you want but Monks twinked are quite fun to play.

I am enjoying my necro quite a bit anyways
Old 10-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

necro/warrior live > sk here
Old 10-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Kobold

was on live, played a druid and a monk and now a monk here.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Large Bat

I played a HIE cleric on live (MT)...with mid/high level alts of a druid and a beastlord. Here, I have a HIE cleric and a druid again. I'm a creature of habit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Bard on Live, here.
Only got to level 54 before I quit around PoP era. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rolled a Hoobit Druid here IMMEDIATELY when I found out about P99.
I was always sooooo jealous of my little Halfling Druid buddy with his shiny golden boots porting all over the world. I had the worst time finding ports back on Live... never wanted to experience that again.

It's fairly interesting how many people decided to roll Druid here after playing something else on Live. Such an awesome class all around... great utility. Have had more fun playing Druid than I ever did playing Bard.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Human wizard, human monk, and barbarian warrior on live.

Human ranger on P99. It's a completely different experience being able to cast but also tank. I haven't done that before and it's a huge blast.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

On live I played a paladin. I absolutely loved it, but being able to solo was awful. I wanted to try something entirely different and went wizard. I knew this server would never have pot books or Luclin spires. So the ability to port wherever I wanted, and to be able to quad kite and put down burst damage in raids was something foreign to me. Plus wizards are just too damn cool... Gandalf, Elminster, Merlin, Dumbledorf, Khelben Blackstaff, The Simbul, you name it.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I played a cat-bard on Kael back in the day. Due to this being pre Luclin I will take the darkelf cleric route.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Large Bat

Main was a troll war on CT (Brell Serilis originally)... Dabrewt if anyone remembers me >.<
Closed Thread