Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Banned

doing things in the past you regret shouldnt be put against you like most gm's tend to do here though

some live by once a scumbag always a scumbag but i disagree, people make mistakes and fuck up etc

when you dont even answer petitions because of someone's name or dont care to help them from shit 2 years ago its just stupid

/rant off oh well i dont care im happy on red just my 2 cents
Old 10-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

I'm talking ip bans for the people who do get caught. Banning of anyone caught knowingly helping somebody play after an ip ban. The population will go down a little but more people will come.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doing things in the past you regret shouldnt be put against you like most gm's tend to do here though
I'm pretty sure if you clean up your act around here, Deru/Sirken etc will change their opinion of you.

I'm talking about people who do not.. both servers.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they answer item petitions once every 6 months for red, they been gone, 2-3 pod casts for LNS policy then no where to be found, havent seen a gm on red in months

log on blue always about 4 at any given time giving our unicorn illusions
lol
Old 10-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Banned

meh its whatever, dont really care anymore i gave up ever getting anything back

and deru/sirk put up with alot of shit and thats cool they do this all on their free time on a free game

i dont really see any behavior i do to be toxic just like to stir the pot every now and then

wish some things could be resolved with me but never will, i accepted that.

thx 4 readin n kudos to the gm's
Old 10-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

The No Wipe policy is a curse for the server.

Nilbog and possibly Rogean keep denying the fact for whatever reason that the current state of red is going nowhere.

They wanted to recreate classic, because classic eq was the best mmorpg experience we all ever had. But then they keep failing to see that its overdue to restart red to fill the server once again. We don't want blue pixels, we want pvp, and not just once a week when bosses spawn.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The No Wipe policy is a curse for the server.

Nilbog and possibly Rogean keep denying the fact for whatever reason that the current state of red is going nowhere.

They wanted to recreate classic, because classic eq was the best mmorpg experience we all ever had. But then they keep failing to see that its overdue to restart red to fill the server once again. We don't want blue pixels, we want pvp, and not just once a week when bosses spawn.
You don't play and just barely started looking at the forums. Stfu about the wipe already. It's not happening.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Highly mudflated blue needs velious and it will be glorious there. Still a healthy population and a lot of active gms, lots of fun for our blue brethens.

Red.... We all know what has to be done at this point and it's not velious.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Banned

thanks for input
Old 10-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posting this in RNF because this is where all threads should really end up anyways.

You're one hell of a volunteer for putting up with this circus and not running for the hills.

I don't know what you get out of doing it, but I know you've gazed into the abyss by dealing with the people around here.

With that said...

I motion that either Sirken or Derubael not liking you should be grounds for a ban. Because, these guys put up with a ton of shit and still manage to be pleasant in their dealings. If you've gone so far as to actually cause them to hate you... you should be gone. Hopefully Rogean signs this and we can get the streets cleaned up around here.
They do put up with a lot of shit but it doesnt give them a blank card to act like jerks (Which i dont think they do most of the times) I had an incident where Sirk shut down discussion giving me thin veiled threats like "you dont wanna go there"

Incident #1 was: Guy gets bound away from pots through pvp, meaning he wasnt careful of who he grouped with and ends up bound elsewhere. GM reinstates his pot bind.

Incident #2 (mine): My nephew breaks his arm, my mom comes ringing my doorbell like a maniac MAX BROKE HIS ARM U COMING WITH ME TO HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW U GOTTA TAKE A SHIFT WAITING FOR HIM Allrite mom geez... dress up real quick and forget EQ is on. Bound in water, delevel from 59 to 53.

Using jurisprudence of incident #1, i ask if my pot bind can be moved 10 feet away so i dont death loop in the water if something like this ever happens again, explaining in my petition the emergency i had. Firm no, with a hint of U serious with this? I mention incident #1, asking why that player was given preferential treatment. The "you dont wanna go there" comment which shut down discussion.

If i cared more id put more examples, but you get the picture anyway.

Yes GMs here are saints for GMing for free this asylum. Most of the times nothing but good things to say about the effort they put in. But they dont need to be told they have infaillible judgement, cuz they dont.
Closed Thread