Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Vayden
Old 10-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
retti known acc thief, took kringe's alt same way he took back sham he sold to deluxee.
ya i'll believe it, even when lethdar himself admits to stealing/selling kringe's account
Old 10-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

It was actually me who did it
Old 10-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Thu Oct 02 22:21:11 2014] A dracoliche pierces YOU for 200 points of damage.

nope
Old 10-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

morans up in this piece
Old 10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Thu Oct 02 22:21:11 2014] A dracoliche pierces YOU for 200 points of damage.

nope
Yeah the old 2x BCG lie. Nice try.

Is the Tamtam thing a setup too?

Ever heard of playing the game like a NORMAL PERSON!? And not a mentally disturbed SICKO!?
Old 10-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Banned

If you guys don't see Lite as a less talented, more toxic version of Nizzar (read: scumbag Nizzar wannabe)...

Well, you should.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Lite is more toxic than Nizzar ever was and I personally don't think it's even a debate.

Nihilum may have operated as one massive RMT scheme for years on end but at least they let you play the game.

Azrael however will resort to bind camping, breaking LNS, harassment and other shady tactics like boxing to grief the living fuck out of people that refuse to play on the server the way that they think you should.

Think about it.

Since Holocaust has resorted to recruiting, mostly players new to the server or completely ungeared rerollers from blue, Lite and his guild have done nothing bind camp and bend server rules because another guild has decided to play differently than his. The dude is the straight shit bag. Nihilum would recruit people at least, Lite's current policy is grief players until they quit because they zerged us and no you can't join my guild.

Literally every negative experience I've had on this server Azrael was a direct result of. Regular pvp is common and I don't care about dying or whatever but Azrael goes above and beyond to ruin this server and push new players away. Azrael pulled the same bullshit with Red Dawn and they're doing it again with Holocaust. It wouldn't be as bad if Lite wasn't a known and blatant boxer who broke server rules but he legitimately goes out of his way to ruin the server for other people that don't do things his way. Sorry Lite but not everyone is going to play the box like you want them to. Hope you don't mind losing more raid targets this weekend keep griefing mid 50s though.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
morans up in this piece
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ya i'll believe it, even when lethdar himself admits to stealing/selling kringe's account
Like I said.... I tried to sell the account back to kringe for the SAME price I paid for it.... Dude was a dick about it so fuck em. ..... My emu/email ... My accounts ... I've never had a account stolen from me .... Why? Because I never gave out my emu info like a dumbass... Retti told me the account was giving to him when he sold to me... I tried to do the right thing ... Fuck em ... PST to taskman if you need a sow

Closed Thread