Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know that you look at this situation and think it's clear cut, but it's not. We have to look at the big picture here, and if we start reimbursing items with you, we have to start doing it with everyone in the future. And in the past. Or else it's favortism. So getting you your items back opens a huge can of worms I am not inclined to deal with.

ding ding ding! this is why you aren't going to be helped.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothxu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you actually look into this or are you just speculating? I am fine with you looking into it. It would help narrow things down.

I have also petitioned to get the name of the person who stripped it.
I'm going to take a wild guess, and guess that you shared your info with at least 1 person you trusted.

This person then shared your info with 20 others.

Don't loan out your wife.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ding ding ding! this is why you aren't going to be helped.
No-one is helping you because you make stupid decisions.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't just say they attained those items through scamming you directly.

I suggested you got some items from the dude that gets banned for stripping you.

Would you be ok with that as an alternative?
That is what I expected from this. The person who stripped me gets banned, I find out who stripped me, and I receive my items back.

I did not expect my items to stay in circulation. I did not expect the person that stripped me to be protected. What purpose does that serve? It only encourages further stripping of accounts.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No-one is helping you because you make stupid decisions.
Such as? I don't even know who you are so I can't exactly believe you know what you're talking about.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothxu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is what I expected from this. The person who stripped me gets banned, I find out who stripped me, and I receive my items back.

I did not expect my items to stay in circulation. I did not expect the person that stripped me to be protected. What purpose does that serve? It only encourages further stripping of accounts.
Read deru's post he told you hed give you his name...
Old 09-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Refusing to track down my items really helped me and made the server a better place. I can see why they think this is the best policy.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:

You can't get your items back. They were sold, the buyers might not have been aware of the situation so it would be unfair to take items they payed for.

It would not be unfair to take items from the player that fucked you over, nor would it impact the economy as they should be perm-banned.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refusing to track down my items really helped me and made the server a batter place. I can see why they think this is the best policy.
You can stay mad and try to "grief" MM, or you can just delete your p1999 folder.

People outlevel you in a few hours anyway.

What you are doing is beyond pathetic. You are shit at pvp so you need epics+ to pvp some lowbies in MM.

You failed at p1999 like noone else.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

If the real situation is that the buyer was in on it would you change your mind? This will be the new rule people use to their advantage to get away with stripping accounts.