Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the rules are clearly defined and enforced then it won't be an issue. Class R has made it work. We're a perfect example of how raiding can work in a civilized manner without all the toxic hardcore shit that goes on.
Oh btw you're just as toxic over rage fire (I've seen the logs of your nerd rage) and I can't imagine what else... TMO is rather light hearted and more than willing to work with others.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they want us to kind forge it out. Soon your little paradise will collapse if you keep talking this way.... Then king chest of class r will rage harder than ever. Can't wait.
How stupid are you? We have to "forge it out" because you and the rest of class C are a toxic entity that requires these rules. When velious drops don't pity BDA or Taken. We're capable and battle tested but feel bad for every other guild.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh btw you're just as toxic over rage fire (I've seen the logs of your nerd rage) and I can't imagine what else... TMO is rather light hearted and more than willing to work with others.
You're out of your mind. My guild goes after ragefire when we need a cleric epic. We don't have a crew that sits on every ragefire spawn to farm cash regardless if it cockblocks a new cleric.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

TMO bitching over another guild willing to stoop lower than them to claim pixels? Priceless.

Clearly we need to hear more about how skill and dedication = all day poop socks and 4 am bar phones!!

I though you guys wanted competition?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Aviak

Dear P1999,
I would like a class r welfare server and you should make it for us.
Because everyone should get a participation trophy

Yours truly
Chest
T-ball league President
Old 09-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're out of your mind. My guild goes after ragefire when we need a cleric epic. We don't have a crew that sits on every ragefire spawn to farm cash regardless if it cockblocks a new cleric.
I dunno I've seen logs of you being a royal prick. I can't remember which since you're so nice over rage fire (lol) must of been naggy my fault for mistaking the two.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Wipe it clean.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Kobold

I see Taken has finally found something TMO is not willing to compete with. Time to just derail into chest bashing instead of admitting that fact.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Chest you need to stop with the rage it's only a game take a breath.

Are you trying to tell us that on live there were GM enforced rotations and that the top 1 or 2 guilds of the server didn't monopolize the content until the next expansion where they still killed the top bosses from the previous expansion as well as pushing forward on the new content? As i was one of those people i call bullshit.

The reason class R guilds have no dispute is because there is literally no competition between you outside of FFA you guys rotate your damn mobs what is their to dispute? why not compare 2 things that actually make sense.

I also heard you say that FE had nothing to do with the changes, and really i think that's just your pride talking because you didn't think we had a chance in hell to get any targets when we left BDA. The fact remains that FE took alot of targets outside of VP and were the only ones to fight it out in VP when nobody else wanted to step to the plate, not one person on the server thought we could do it and we proved everyone wrong. Now you are upset that FE merged with TMO why does that affect you? are you mad that people can come to some sort of common ground and move forward instead of bitching and complaining and waiting for someone else to change their circumstances for them?

Why not just call a spade a spade, your agenda is to get the most mobs for class R with the least amount of resistance, because as you say everyone else who wants to compete or use so called shady tactics are just immoral people that don't sleep and poop in their socks "you refuse to sink to that level " spare us all get off your high horse". Let's face it the fact that the GM's stepped in was a miracle. I was not personally against class R getting mobs as i think it is healthy for the server to spread the love but it has turned the raiding scene into a dead mundane existence with no excitement and nothing to look forward to other than logging in when it is your turn to kill mobs.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Banned

Na I don't think they have one upped us at all. I heard of our trackers doing it too. I just like pissing chest off and think coth ducking is stupid ^_^
Closed Thread