Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Aviak

dam bitch u mad brew? lol just think of the person u invited recently they knew u on vztz and u let them in bc u knew them, and that sad thing is you werent the only people they considered a friend they were just tired of u cheatin ur way to the top. dam u admitted to him and in guild chat that u used it. the gms stated that real MQ2 cant be detected so u can deny and hide bc u can, but u have to live with urselves that u play and game with a lie, ur life is a lie, ur character tracking abilities were a lie, well the fact that ur cool is a lie, well your just a group of quitters who gave up bc u couldnt rely on ur lies. dam suck huh thats y u all ran away crying boo hoo - u couldnt ruin another server. but its kool u started the crash of mortalquest and secrets solidified it. gj who cares, get over urself.

ps does my typing make u mad? u see to cry alot about it. but if u read it slowly u can understand it thats y i do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] tards like u and your kids wil figure it out 1 day
Old 10-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dam bitch u mad brew? lol just think of the person u invited recently they knew u on vztz and u let them in bc u knew them, and that sad thing is you werent the only people they considered a friend they were just tired of u cheatin ur way to the top. dam u admitted to him and in guild chat that u used it. the gms stated that real MQ2 cant be detected so u can deny and hide bc u can, but u have to live with urselves that u play and game with a lie, ur life is a lie, ur character tracking abilities were a lie, well the fact that ur cool is a lie, well your just a group of quitters who gave up bc u couldnt rely on ur lies. dam suck huh thats y u all ran away crying boo hoo - u couldnt ruin another server. but its kool u started the crash of mortalquest and secrets solidified it. gj who cares, get over urself.

ps does my typing make u mad? u see to cry alot about it. but if u read it slowly u can understand it thats y i do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] tards like u and your kids wil figure it out 1 day
I am saddened for you.

The library is about to close bro. Time to get off the intarwebz.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No one, but nice try.

Betting this guy is dremix, how many times did we kill you at lvl 55+ bro?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Unban me please Secrets, sorry for my wrong doing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Banned

Lol VZ/TZ trolls coming to the P99 board

The problem was is there were several things wrong with the server, and several things wrong with pvp balance in the first place due to the client used.

Coupled with the fact Vile and I would sit over AIM laughing at how blatantly MQ2 was used, the server quickly snowballed into the piece of shit you see before you right now. To assert that anyone used any real talent is a joke, people would do nothing more than pop up mySEQ and MQ2 instant gate potions and rolled mages/druids out by the truckload, there was no balance, there was no skill it was simply gangs of casters using cheating programs to blow up people half their level in 5v1 skirmishes in the warrens.

The server was fun, but it was pretty obvious it was a rat race to 60 as the main focal point of the server was grief which it exemplified pretty poorly as battles played out as predator v. prey instead of engagements or zone contestation, and since the mobs were all dumbed down to indifferently the risk of going to a dangerous zone was moot point so there was no mob based defense or offense on that account.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the constant whining and bitching from the pussies in "Boyz in tha Hood" has fucked over the server more than anything.
You act like I was on 24/7 making complaints, I played a total of three days? I spent most of my time loading my guild bank with Kael MQ's and CS gems instead of pvping. The only time I got murked was because I went down into the warrens for a minute to help out lower level people, and the same lower level people got paid off by Holocaust members to disband and drop me 4v1 which isn't hard considering I'm a cleric and they've got four mages on me.

Then when big Holocaust came in THREE seconds later to loot my stuff and link it in /ooc for the E-peen points, I just lol'd picked up my phone and went to the bar for the rest of the night... I come back several hours later and Holocaust is still bragging about killing a level 20 something cleric.

Point is I never complained, and I never played seriously but you're assuming that because of my tag that I just consistently bitch? Dude I'm sorry but I wasn't the one who was logging 18+ hours a day doing nothing more than spamming the following:

/who all Warrens
/who all blackburrow
/who all qeynos2

So I actually had LESS to bitch about, while I can recall holocaust whining about the anonymous function damn near daily, because it stops them from griefing level 5's for a total of 1.5 seconds (the time it takes to type out the zone name)
Old 10-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You act like I was on 24/7 making complaints, I played a total of three days? I spent most of my time loading my guild bank with Kael MQ's and CS gems instead of pvping. The only time I got murked was because I went down into the warrens for a minute to help out lower level people, and the same lower level people got paid off by Holocaust members to disband and drop me 4v1 which isn't hard considering I'm a cleric and they've got four mages on me.

Then when big Holocaust came in THREE seconds later to loot my stuff and link it in /ooc for the E-peen points, I just lol'd picked up my phone and went to the bar for the rest of the night... I come back several hours later and Holocaust is still bragging about killing a level 20 something cleric.

Point is I never complained, and I never played seriously but you're assuming that because of my tag that I just consistently bitch? Dude I'm sorry but I wasn't the one who was logging 18+ hours a day doing nothing more than spamming the following:

/who all Warrens
/who all blackburrow
/who all qeynos2

So I actually had LESS to bitch about, while I can recall holocaust whining about the anonymous function damn near daily, because it stops them from griefing level 5's for a total of 1.5 seconds (the time it takes to type out the zone name)
This probably warrants a huge "u mad bro?" but just to clear something up I wasn't really addressing you. Surprisingly you were probably the least annoying boyz member.

I don't think you can say that no one used any talent. Talent is relative. If you're using locate corpse to track corpses and NO ONE else on the server understands the usefulness of this method, that's arguably talent. I guess it's not a huge achievement since the vast majority of the server were undeniably terrible players so having relative talent meant nothing.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This probably warrants a huge "u mad bro?" but just to clear something up I wasn't really addressing you. Surprisingly you were probably the least annoying boyz member.

I don't think you can say that no one used any talent. Talent is relative. If you're using locate corpse to track corpses and NO ONE else on the server understands the usefulness of this method, that's arguably talent. I guess it's not a huge achievement since the vast majority of the server were undeniably terrible players so having relative talent meant nothing.
Cause clicking one spell icon is considered talent? By that definition me hitting the open E on my bass guitar is musical talent paramount to being the next Mozart, because no one else is currently doing it right now.

It takes absolutely zero talent, to get a full group of nothing but casters and use seek and destroy methods to wreak havoc on people half your level. If you were a rogue and you managed to fend off a druid, using pumice stones when needed, knowing what poisons to stack and when, I'd argue that takes some talent and or intelligence on your part because you're at a very strict disadvantage simply by class choice, but as I said rolling mage and using /pet attack and hotkeying an instant gate potion is hardly talent, considering mages were handed their epics via auto-scriber and the pets hit for an excess of what 200+?

I was the first person to recognize Kael armor was clickable at level 1, which means depending on your class you could have 700 pt AoE heals, clicky drones of doom spells, level 60 DS shields etc. etc. that were easily farmable at level 30. Was that talent knowing and exploiting this? No, but it was intelligent because they were amazing at saving mana and freeing up spell slots for more useful things.

But Lazor, weren't you the one bragging on the forum about playing virtual sabotage? Didn't you plan to join the Boyz and do an ALT+G and tell others what zone we were in? The fact we had people doing this from day one didn't help either but it's still kind of funny people like you were willing to play 007 just to grief project 1999 players that you don't really like.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a 43 year old father of three
Lol, work less on your PK and more on your 401k, before you get PvP'd by property taxes later on.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol VZ/TZ trolls coming to the P99 board

The problem was is there were several things wrong with the server, and several things wrong with pvp balance in the first place due to the client used.

Coupled with the fact Vile and I would sit over AIM laughing at how blatantly MQ2 was used, the server quickly snowballed into the piece of shit you see before you right now. To assert that anyone used any real talent is a joke, people would do nothing more than pop up mySEQ and MQ2 instant gate potions and rolled mages/druids out by the truckload, there was no balance, there was no skill it was simply gangs of casters using cheating programs to blow up people half their level in 5v1 skirmishes in the warrens.

The server was fun, but it was pretty obvious it was a rat race to 60 as the main focal point of the server was grief which it exemplified pretty poorly as battles played out as predator v. prey instead of engagements or zone contestation, and since the mobs were all dumbed down to indifferently the risk of going to a dangerous zone was moot point so there was no mob based defense or offense on that account.
Wow Aim? What is this 1998?