Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know we funded and trained isis right? this is all a psyop to provoke iran
The Foley video is a total hoax
Old 09-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Sarnak

isis>al qaeda>cia trained and armed in jordan>us puppet terror organization>terror in middle east and false flag event>obama invades syria and ukraine>ww3
Old 09-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get my political opinions from p99 rnf posts.
More credible than Fox
Old 09-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More credible than Fox
The Onion is more credible than Fox.. lol
Old 09-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just listing a few of the entities taking temporary advantage of the power vacuum created by imperial interference. Look at the big picture.

It doesn't really matter who ISIS is or even who gives them their money -- it only matters that we left them a nice big pile of rotting flesh to lay eggs in. Now all that needs done is to sit back, watch innocents be raped and brutally murdered, take some disgusting photos and video and con another generation into the next decade of endless war against Islamofascism.

How are we supposed to create the "jobs" that our uneducated, stinking, obese, Christian population require to feed themselves without any plunder with which to pay them? Letting these people out of the war/political enforcement economy and (god forbid) educating them would seriously upset the balance of power in the United States. What's a few dead ******s compared to that?
Imperial interference? We didn't force Assad to fire on unarmed protestors, we didn't foment the Arab spring by setting that Tunisian dude on fire.

The only "empires" that created ISIS are Iran and Russia, who backed and continue to bolster Assad. I'm not pretending that we're innocent or that democracy in the Middle East is more realistic than authoritarianism, by blaming America for Islamic culture is ridiculous. I grew up in Iran, and even as one of the moderate (culturally if not politically) societies, I still encountered backwards bull shit everywhere. The stuff happening in the Middle East is inevitable: these tribal, backward fucks are poor, uneducated, and bigoted. They are going to revert to fighting on behalf of ther people group regardless.

Nonetheless, America (and hopefully someone else) has an obligation to stop wholesale genocide.

As for the rest of your comments about blacks and Christians, all I have to say is, compare Argentina to chile, Colombia to venezuela, or South Korea to the North. Left wing political thinking is flawed at best, backwards at worst.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

But blaming*

And also this shit gets old. I don't understand why you native born American hate this country so much. Maybe if you grew up in a shit pile like I did you wouldn't take it for granted or be so cynical.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holsteinrx7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isis>al qaeda>cia trained and armed in jordan>us puppet terror organization>terror in middle east and false flag event>obama invades syria and ukraine>ww3
Yes, America is evil. Russia, Iran, and Syria are the bad guys.

That's why you have the privilege to post those opinions from the safety of your air conditioned home in the United States, while Russia is steadily increasing persecution of gays and removing rights of free press. Get a fucking clue lefty
Old 09-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Jesus Christ I meant to say good guys I'm gonna stop typing from the back of an ambo on my phone
Old 09-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who you calling dumb?
Old 09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Onion is more credible than Fox.. lol
phhhttt Fox is the closest thing we have to Fair and Balanced. That's why lefty nuts hate it so. NBC and CNN are the big clowns in the arena. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread