Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Kobold

I think I've seen every single episode of the wire at least twice. Each season only gets better. I watched the whole third season in one sitting.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Orc

I just brought in about 35 lbs. this harvest of my usual Californian Northern Lights #1. i have a few elbows of some specialized sativas as well.
$800 per pound unless Prop 19 passes then it's a little cheaper. i have no fear of public posting as our county sheriff is in pocket and Eric Holder and Jerry Brown aren't inclined to prosecute here. You must drive to Arcatam no deliveries. All organic (lady bugs and praying mantis aphid control ONLY). Will consider trades for some Washinton mushrooms or Thex Dagger in game. Pst to Mimn for details.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Orc

Let's not have an illegal topic associated with Rogean's message board. If you can't find pot where you live you're useless. Don't risk this game with your ineptitude.
Last edited by Yam; 10-15-2010 at 05:35 AM..
Old 10-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grow it.

3.5 or 5 gallon buckets (5 maintains temperature easier), some bucket lids with holes cut out on the top, some plastic baskets to fit in the holes (known as netpots, in hydroponics ), some rockwool, maybe some lava rocks or grodan medium to keep the light from the roots and keep the plants upright, some cheap air stones, a pretty hefty aquarium pump (or a network of cheap ones), some aquarium air tubing, 400-650 watt MH/HPS depending on available amperage, a 250 cfm squirrel cage blower fan to vent the closet, maybe another cheap stick fan for circulation under the canopy, an empty closet, some pH up/down (could even use vinegar and baking soda), a bottle of Floranova bloom, tap water (it's pretty good in Seattle, only around 25ppm minerals, pH 6.5-7), a shop light with some 5000-6700 kelven bulbs and some seeds.

Throw rockwool in pH 6 water (plain, no nutes), squeeze them out until a gentle squeeze doesn't make them drip anymore. Tear a little piece out, drop the seed in there, cover it back up with the piece your tore out. Keep them in a dark, and humid place (on the cheap use two clear tupperware/ziplock/rubbermaid style containers stacked on each other) until they start poking out. Throw it under your shop light until they get their second set of leaves. Keep the light close, you don't want them stretching and getting spindly.

Move rockwool to your deep water culture bucket/basket system, surround the little plant with lava rocks or whatever medium you're going to use, and keep the metal halide lamp at least 3 feet away until they're sufficiently trees. Go light on nutrients, about 60ppm. Maintain pH at 5.8-6.5, watch your plants reaction, lower pH will be more nutrient uptake, but each strain varies for "happy". 24/7 light for 2-6 weeks or the plants have sufficient branch internoding.

Take your cuttings from the choice plants to clone them, vegetate the cuttings under your shop light 24/7. Go dark for 24 hours with just plain water to flush them and get them ready, then switch to 12/12 light cycle on the high pressure sodium bulb in your closet. Slowly ramp nutrients from 60ppm, until the leaves start to show mild signs of burn (depending on strain, that'll be around 110-125ppm) and back off, and dial it in so they're content. Keep your pH in check, and occasionally toss a 20oz frozen bottle in there [the buckets] or something to keep the roots cool for better yield. Look for male plants, rip them out of your grow at the sign of balls. Don't disturb their light cycle, make sure they're dark for 12 hours a day, no peaking! You'll know they're ready by looking at them with a 10x magnification loop (the buds) when the trichome start to turn milky in color.

Feel free to send pics of any grow problems, and I'll tell you what's wrong with your plants. Sometimes they need a little calcium/magnesium, or rarely with Floranova something with more molybdenum. Look into "scrog" style growing, also known as "sea of green" if you want higher yield. You can also weight the plants down with twine and fishing weights (or whatever you can find) instead, and grow them wide bonsai style for similar yield. Light penetration is key for 3.5+oz cured bud a plant.

Smoke, resell, do whatever you stoners like to do. There are plenty of hydroponics shops up here [Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia], just pay with cash. Most of your shopping (aside from nutes and ballast) can be done at Home Depot and Petsmart.

If smell is a problem, I recommend activated charcoal on the end of your squirrel cage blower and Ono blocks placed strategically. Using one of those cheap little water fountains with an essential oil, is also a good way to mask the smell for visitors. Lavendar, works well for most skunk varieties.

Don't forget to cure them, which is pretty easy, trim all of the lower leaves, manicure the bud a little and hang them up to dry, or put them in a cardboard box until they're almost brittle, trim the buds off, toss them in some well sealing glass jars and keep the jars in a dark place. Every day, or two days, open them up and "burp" the bottles. Minimum 2 weeks curing time, the longer the smoother the flavor. One grow should set you up for a good while. Don't forget to use the trim to make bubble hash!

Think outside the bun, Fourthmeal.
Actually holding them up isn't an issue if you have them in the veg state. When keeping them under 24hr light you should be bending them over and have them tied off in such a way that they will try and grow up again, then bend them over again, this will maxamize your yeild
And take over your face
With the front of my Hatredcopter
Old 10-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

i dont smoke pot any more, but try potspace, though i think cops may be on there to catch people, but i dunno, i live in mesa arizona, if i want some pot right now, i can easily ask my neighbor or easily find someone
Old 10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just brought in about 35 lbs. this harvest of my usual Californian Northern Lights #1. i have a few elbows of some specialized sativas as well.
$800 per pound unless Prop 19 passes then it's a little cheaper. i have no fear of public posting as our county sheriff is in pocket and Eric Holder and Jerry Brown aren't inclined to prosecute here. You must drive to Arcatam no deliveries. All organic (lady bugs and praying mantis aphid control ONLY). Will consider trades for some Washinton mushrooms or Thex Dagger in game. Pst to Mimn for details.
A pound of pot for a Thex Dagger.

I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the best deals I've heard of in a long LONG time.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm starting to like Baltimore since watching the Wire. I'm in Season 2 and that show is the best shit I've ever seen.
Yep the wire is a superb show. Finished them this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Large Rat

You can't find pot in Seattle?

You are fucking doing it wrong.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

I seriously want to reach 50 and farm Thex Daggers. I've thought about this all damn day. XD
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 10-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Sure brah, word up duude! All the pot you want, just mail your name, address and amount you need to this address. We'll hook you up brah!

610 Fifth Avenue
P.O. Box 34986
Seattle, WA 98124-4986
Closed Thread