Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigkb I think you're gonna fit in here. Already lying and slandering people over a little pvp!

I'm not so sure that it is a good thing anymore. I suggest relaxing and enjoying the scenery. Here is an example, since you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck in the future!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I srsly cant believe you value your forumquest character so more that you're legit making shit up to save face. And then turning around and pretty much saying, "NO U R!!!!!"

Oh this server gonna be fun, dawg.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 08-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigkb I think you're gonna fit in here. Already lying and slandering people over a little pvp!

I'm not so sure that it is a good thing anymore. I suggest relaxing and enjoying the scenery. Here is an example, since you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck in the future!

You are a legit pathetic psycho
Old 08-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Good luck in the future!

That's all nice, but where do I plug in my computer to play eq?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Mostbitter the guy who went pure jihad on a batphone list for weeks on end until the GMs told him to stop or be banned is suggesting people relax?
Old 08-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Kobold

KB Trader is raw. Maximilien is a little bitch ever since I awarded him the server first Woodsman Staff and he left our resistance guild for the zerg the next day.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

I'm so old school I remember when the resistances enemy was heresy and talon zek times

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 08-23-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB_Trader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so old school I remember when the resistances enemy was heresy and talon zek times
Living in the past in eq is sicker than the fucks here already don't you want to join that Loz server? Or going for 1 yt before you jump ship?
Old 08-23-2014, 04:12 PM
Kobold

Right there with you KB, we fought outside of guk a bunch at like level 15 back then when I was Babylon
Old 08-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

3 mobs v 1 maximilien and this dude is pretending like he killed me.

This is the pvp that actually happened.

Sorry you ran into mobs on the way OUT.

There were no mobs in the room with you. You AND silver took on 2 of our group's members, and oh yeah BTW half the group was OOR for you.

You walked into the room and wanted to de-level like a dick and grief in MM, and YOU died to mobs to prevent the yellow text like a pussy.

You have fungi and a ton of other gear as a twink, you are de-leveled as well.

Too bad you can't stay at level 60 and take on people with your own level of gear, you'll only get facerolled.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudalus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you ran into mobs on the way OUT.

There were no mobs in the room with you. You AND silver took on 2 of our group's members, and oh yeah BTW half the group was OOR for you.

You walked into the room and wanted to de-level like a dick and grief in MM, and YOU died to mobs to prevent the yellow text like a pussy.

You have fungi and a ton of other gear as a twink, you are de-leveled as well.

Too bad you can't stay at level 60 and take on people with your own level of gear, you'll only get facerolled.
wow dude sorry to take so long to get back to you but i was out adventuring in the real world. anyway here goes:

U mad?