Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah blah blah
tl;dr
Old 10-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Police have a rough job. Their opinion doesn't enter into it. They must enforce the laws as they actually are. Sometimes, this means their very job of enforcing the law is unjust, not because they themselves are unjust, but because the law they are enforcing is unjust. It's not a career I would want to get involved with.
A rough job? did you know that these people are trained to "avoid" your civil liberties? Are you aware that they will do (and have been trained to do) everything in their power to mislead you? I guess "Protect and serve" has lost its meaning. Protect your liberties people, research the laws and don't let the man get the best of you!

and to go along with that feel good, heartwarming story about the cop driving 90 mi or w/e...he gets paid, anything he spent is either payed by the state (tax payers) or is a tax write off...either way he was out nothing. So he got to drive for 2-3 hours and help a guy change a tire insted of helping little miss grandma bitch face out of a burning building because her cat got caught in the oven and it started the whole place on fire. Work avoidance for pay...on a 10 hour shift it seems to me that he got to waste about 4 hours of Tax payers money...not to mention the time he had to use to speak to the media.

You folks need to understand, WE ARE PAYING FOR EVERY ACTION THEY TAKE INCLUDING DRIVING AROUND TO HELP SOME RANDOM NOBODY CHANGE A TIRE!
And take over your face
With the front of my Hatredcopter
Old 10-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanlei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You folks need to understand, WE ARE PAYING FOR EVERY ACTION THEY TAKE INCLUDING DRIVING AROUND TO HELP SOME RANDOM NOBODY CHANGE A TIRE!
This sounds like a job for AAA, not law enforcement.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guineapig:
"Show me a 2 faction system on Earth where the one faction does not try to discredit the other faction."

The problem is that side #1 supports law and order. You know, the shit that keeps a society running. When side #2 opposes that merely because side #1 supports it, then side #2 is no longer a valid political group it is a revolt that needs to be exterminated.
This is quite possibly the dumbest political argument I have ever heard.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Bojangles for President
Old 10-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bet I know who you'll call when somebody is breaking into your home. :P
You see, thats the police's job, not breaking faces at legitimate protests and being an all-around nazi brownshirt.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bet I know who you'll call when somebody is breaking into your home. :P
My Remington 870 will be the first responder. Then I will notify the police that there is a dying animal in my house, and they can haul it off at their leisure.

Contrary to what you imply, no responsible man would rely on sticky-fingered fuckups to find his house and defend it in an emergency situation. It seems clear from this statement that you place yourself at the mercy of criminals and our broken justice system, though, and I pity you.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[I]Who still thinks despite hardcore claims with this son and his album Cop Killer that Ice Cube is a bitch? Went from this to staring in family comedies.
Actually Ice Cube didn't do Cop Killer it was Ice T, who incedentally plays an officer on Law and Order SVU
Old 10-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Remington 870 will be the first responder. Then I will notify the police that there is a dying animal in my house, and they can haul it off at their leisure.

Contrary to what you imply, no responsible man would rely on sticky-fingered fuckups to find his house and defend it in an emergency situation. It seems clear from this statement that you place yourself at the mercy of criminals and our broken justice system, though, and I pity you.
Actually, he just stated that he knows who he would call. At no time did it ever state that HE would call them. Not really the clarity you claim.
Closed Thread