Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Double EXP weekends on Red to boost server population?
Hell yes 55 68.75%
Hell no 25 31.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Kobold

Yaw I been meaning to level up a bard so u should go ahead n put in double exp weekend

Thanks pals

Also syft stop name dropping guilds from live and claiming u talk to people who won't play here it is just pathetic
Old 08-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More xp will get a few people to lvl 20-30 and a ton of existing people more lvl 60 alts.
It would help me finish my 1st level 60, since I'm just not up for the 50 hours of solo / level it takes at 58+.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you want to play on the EZ Server, but with PvP enabled?

Experience is already unbelievably high as it is. Full group of players is 290% XP. Even grouping with just one person is 130%. If you need more than that you just need to play on a different server, because you aren't looking for what Red 99 aims to provide.

I think similar logic applies to increased drop rates, but in a different way. It's easy to find open camps on Red 99. You will rarely have to wait in line for fight for a spawn, unless its one of the more popular ones. As long as you put the effort in, you're almost guaranteed a shot at the loot drop you're looking for at any time of day - unlike blue where you will likely have to wait in lines that are sometimes 3 or more players deep.

Sorry, but the things you're suggesting aren't going to increase the servers population. The only way to do that is to improve the community and give people reasons to continue coming back. The people who have been here for 2, 3 years are only here still farming pixels and pvp'ing because of the people they play with. If that wasn't there, they wouldn't be here any longer. New players to the server need to make those same connections if we want them to stick around.

If you've been here for a long time, ask yourself why you're still here. I can almost guarantee it's because you like to log on and play EQ with your pals. So if we want more people, they need to make those same connections as well. Someone start a community outreach program for new players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad there are hardly any groups 55+, especially at euro hours.

For euro time players the xp bonus does nothing, since there are no groups to be found, or players to make a group with.

Claiming the xp bonus helps at these levels / hours seems to indicate you aren't aware of the situation at all.

Its 17.54 right now, GMT+1, and there 6 players total on from 54-59. Chances of forming a full group? Maybe a duo after an hour of oocing .. usually not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still have yet to see any guild leader sanction their members for stupid shit on the forums or server chat. The most effective method of change is through your peers, but like I've said before I think it's just easier to blame the server rather than admit some responsibility for one's own actions.
I've taken the time to speak to different guildleaders.

Funny how both sides don't like the trolling and flaming, ingame or on forums, but they are so desperate for members they put up with it.

I don't think you are well-informed.
Last edited by derpcake; 08-19-2014 at 11:49 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

split nihilum into 4 guilds, add variance. + 500 pop

close this thread solution found
Old 08-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
split nihilum into 4 guilds, add variance. + 500 pop

close this thread solution found
U never give up do u?

Maybe one day all ur tears will pay off

Maybe ur guild would stop bleeding members if u helped them instead of azreal
Old 08-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you become a factor someone may give a shit about your opinion, but joining the zerg and doing nothing big does not give you a seat at the big boys table. You even posting in PvP section is as laughable as Kergan.

But gratz on Warm Body status pls tell us more about Non factors?
Lot of rage in that post for getting called out lols.. Does it make u feel cool and important when u claim to have all these pals from back in the day in the top guilds?
Old 08-19-2014, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I'm super hurt by a warm-body on a emu claiming I'm a non factor on live LOL! Oh look another Nihi blue with zero solo kills talking big about how they matter, and no one else does.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He called me a virgin. After considering the insult came from someone that batphones 15 year old shit, I was in tears.

Showtime A+ entertainment.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Banned

Derpcake when you gonna realize my "go play blue" comment was an attempt to goad the staff during the red revival to make some classic fixes pal
Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Banned

item loot please
Old 08-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Banned

One way transfers from blue please. Might get a guild from there, who knows. Must be some invested people that are tired of the overpopulation.
Closed Thread