Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Large Bat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sauce
Old 08-18-2014, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well originally it was claimed he was a saint running away from an ebil cop that just shot him in the back for lolz, lots of rage generated. Even the DOJ held back the video from the crime at the liquor store that shows he was no saint but just another thug. Now it's confirmed he wasn't shot in the back, and not only testimony that he was coming at the cop with the cops weapon drawn on him, but a video that confirms this with with eyewitness bystander speaking about what happened in the background of the video.

I think the most disturbing thing is why did the DOJ hold back the video? That would be Holder and/or 0bama (blunder or intentional?). imo so many years of them generating greater and greater divisions in the nation, along racial lines, seems more like a flashpoint they have been waiting for to take advantage of a manufactured situation.
Well the video at first doesn't seem relevant to the shooting and only seems to be for "character assassination" like his family claimed. When you think about it a bit though it might be completely relevant: Here's a guy that just strongarm robbed a store and is approached by a cop not long after. The cop doesn't know he's a suspect, he's just telling him to get out of the street, but Brown doesn't know that, and he panics or acts like an idiot and assaults the cop in a such a way that the cop draws his gun and fires multiple times. I don't know exactly what Brown did that made the cop do that, but he did something.

I saw that witness video last night too. I had a hard time understanding it but someone typed out a transcript. Yeah I'd say that's probably the most accurate eyewitness account of the incident.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are people who are automatically finding the officer guilty and exonerating Brown and they'll say whatever's necessary to confirm it.
Even if this were true, you don't think that this could be equally said for people who automatically think that the officer is innocent?
Old 08-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

What really worries me is the fact that the police force being used to combat American civilians is better equipped than the military personnel we sent over to invade Iraq/Afghanistan.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManosMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sauce
See that little dot in the hairline above the right eye? That's the wound the Brown lawyer is claiming as proof he was shot back to front.

The examiner said that bullet exited the eye, went back in, exited the jaw and re-entered near the collarbone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lu-IqVw#t=1077

Now I don't know about anyone else but to me that's not a back to front hit like his lawyer claims, that's a hit with his head and possibly torso down.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if this were true, you don't think that this could be equally said for people who automatically think that the officer is innocent?
How many people thought the officer was automatically innocent? More and more people are starting to think that it's a real possibility as more evidence is revealed but I don't know anyone who automatically presumed the officer was innocent without hearing any evidence.

I'm sure there were people who did though, especially other cops.

It's still quite possible he was not justified in using deadly force although that's becoming less and less likely.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Kobold

The important thing here is the militarization of our police force, not some black guy. Learn to think critically and look for systemic causes.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I don't know about anyone else but to me that's not a back to front hit like his lawyer claims, that's a hit with his head and possibly torso down.
The autopsy report shows wounds Bruce Smith would have taken if late 80's QB's could carry guns.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archalen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The important thing here is the militarization of our police force, not some black guy. Learn to think critically and look for systemic causes.
Yeah, the news coverage of this incident is pretty scary stuff.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread