Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

I has a feeling that none of this would've happened without the incessant camping. It just puts a lot of stress on people--it's hard to deal with some people for that long of a time, especially in a "hurry up and wait" environment. Life got busy for me, but tbh, I quit pretty much as soon as the whole camping thing started ^_^ Ressing with a manastone is much more fun~
Old 09-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Oh and on the up and up, I may make some more rounds here shortly. Things have slowed down and cata release is looking more like december, sadface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raren. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah dude your just a bitch bro

Tee hee ~
Old 09-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Kobold

I'm still in IB, but I Think it has to due with the fact I pay for their website....haha

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 10-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Aviak

Hi Sloth
Old 10-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Haha! This is so awesome.

And lol, IB was the biggest batch of fucking whinging little bitches.

Emil is possibly the worst person i have ever came in contact with in my human life. You will never amount to anything more than a fat goblin cunt.

Sorry that i never used to listen on raids, i used to have you guys on mute because it reminded me of revenge of the nerds.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Aviak

People pay for bland guild portal sites? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What ever happened to the days of investing in a domain & hosting, setting up a nice cms & forums and showing some pride in your guild. Not a jab at IB personally, but i've noticed a lot of guilds on P99 user portal sites.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:50 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My subsequent guilds were Celestial Rapture on Kane Bayle (good guild, nice folks but I couldn't handle the Euro hours when I moved to California), Ruin (yes, that Ruin) and Forza (yes, that Forza) on Venril Sathir (Ruin quit when they opened the new server to transfers and Forza eventually lost interest in competing with the movelog guilds) and Realm of Insanity (yes, that RoI) on Stromm.
I've never heard of any of those guilds. Makes me feel left out.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what went wrong guys? Look at EC. Just look at it. The REAL point of East Commonlands Tunnel is for people to sit afk with their 1337 gear and hopefully have people inspect them and be like "you're badass."

This is what WoW is - sit in Dalaran with a bunch of peeps to show off your 1337 gear

This is what EQ2 is - sit at the consignment merchant in FP or Qeynos afk to show off your 1337 gear

In fact, that's what MMORPGs have become - selfish conquest for gear so people will think you are 1337.

No matter what happens to IB, another guild arises, and another, and another, to take the place of all the people out to be 1337 and have the best gear instead of the most friends, or the most respect. It's sad really...
Nature abhors a vacuum. Above QFT
Closed Thread