Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:30 AM
Fire Giant

This is Rants n Flames. If you start a thread with insufficiently humorous content for people to rant and/or flame about, you will get bashed for wasting everyone's time/being unfunny/craving attention/etc.

A blended fruity, icy, pink drink with tequila in it isn't funny when the person drinking it is a 20 year old girl. Now if a 280-pound behemoth with a scraggly beard and a negative disposition was drinking it, that would be kind of funny. But alas, that's not the case. Long story short, this thread could only have gone one way from inception, so don't blame the ranters. People don't come to Rants n Flames to discuss the pro's and con's of strawberry-mango-tequila slush.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now if a 280-pound behemoth with a scraggly beard and a negative disposition was drinking it, that would be kind of funny.
So the only thing missing is the beard?

Recipe for a fat girl.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Should be in Off-topic.

Oh wait, no-one reads that.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Banned

Atleast it seems like the drunk bitch is busy playing WoW.

Well you can only hope so.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is Rants n Flames. If you start a thread with insufficiently humorous content for people to rant and/or flame about, you will get bashed for wasting everyone's time/being unfunny/craving attention/etc.

A blended fruity, icy, pink drink with tequila in it isn't funny when the person drinking it is a 20 year old girl. Now if a 280-pound behemoth with a scraggly beard and a negative disposition was drinking it, that would be kind of funny. But alas, that's not the case. Long story short, this thread could only have gone one way from inception, so don't blame the ranters. People don't come to Rants n Flames to discuss the pro's and con's of strawberry-mango-tequila slush.
Well, at least you were correct on describing most of her. Not sure she has a beard though, but I guess that with how much she loves them that she's probably taking hormones to grow one =)
Old 10-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Correct, I am 280 pounds and am in the process of growing a beard.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:

*starts to slow clap, gradually building to a roaring applause*
Old 10-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) One-A-Days are okay, but if you want well-sourced multivitamins, try this:

http://www.amazon.com/TwinLab-Multi-...6308306&sr=8-1

That's the with iron variety...because you're a woman and all...

2) Chlorox wipes at your computer desk?

3) No ergo keyboard? Get with the program!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

2) Chlorox wipes at your computer desk?

3) No ergo keyboard? Get with the program!
1. I take a seperate iron/calcium supplament! And these were on sale. Yay cheap things
2. The clorox wipes are in the kitchen!! My computer (for now) is sitting at the bar area that looks into it.
3. I know, ugh. I'm using the keyboard that came with my shitty all-in-one PC. The V key hardly works anymore, and I have to mash "enter" if I want it to work! Sigh!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Horrible supplement brand recommendation - in the league of Centrum. Jarrow and NOW are the good quality budget supplements (especially from a refrigerated source.) It's better to span out your vitamins with your daily meals (which is why most of the better vitamins are 3 a day, or 6 a day) Probably the best quality for the dollar cheap vitamin:

NOW Foods EVE

It's too bad AOR doesn't make an appropriate vitamin for women, since that's one of the best vitamins available -- AOR Ortho-Core
Closed Thread