Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Is metal inherently homoerotic?
You're right... 19 59.38%
I'm wrong... 13 40.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Banned

Default Death/Sludge/Doom Metal: Gayer than pop bands?

Why is that pop stars are considered gay, when it's the metal audience that's full of teen boys groping each other in the pit? Discuss.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is that pop stars are considered gay, when it's the metal audience that's full of teen boys groping each other in the pit? Discuss.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm retarded

durp

hurp

lurp
Old 10-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

My gay friends like musical theater and pop music.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:55 AM
Banned

This dude is so mad over a two day old thread, it's kind of funny cause I know he'll still be raging all the way into Halloween. For your viewing pleasure I bring you

The poetics and hypocrisy of Bodeanicus

"Listening to heavy metal is for immature, angsty, children; playing video games all night and trolling a forum til the sun comes up is not" - Bodean

"Abacab is a bleeding pussy and whines/rages for days on end; I'm still responding to days old threads and making new ones about the same subject" - Bodean

"Abacab is an attention whore; I continuously make stupid ill-informed posts hoping people will agree, even though no one gives a fuck" - Bodean

"Abacab is a malignant narcissist; I claim my material is superior even though I don't post proof because I am afraid of the criticism" - Bodean

"I am not mad, and you'll never get under my skin; so I necro old resentments involving server drama from the month April" - Bodean

"My opinions on this genre in music are well deserved; I've never played the genre and only have a superficial view of the genre itself" - Bodean

"I know what I'm talking about; when really I'm just mashing up ill-thought insults in an attempt to flame" - Bodean

"You're just a long haired kid with a goatee thinking he's a musician; when in reality I have a goatee and greatly exaggerate my musicianship" - Bodean

"I continuously post to prove that Abacab is retarded; No one really cares" - Bodean

and that my friend is why no one will EVER think the following about you:
  • You're funny
  • You're witty
  • You're right
  • You're intelligent
  • You're an awwrite dude
  • You're insightful
  • You're talented
  • You're not mad
  • You're doing it for the lulz

because you've proven yourself otherwise with every single word you've ever written on this screen.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:06 AM
Banned

In other words, Bodeanicus is the master of ad hominem and irrelevant conclusion by way of inductive fallacies (mostly from hasty decisions, hypocrisy, and bias)
Old 10-01-2010, 04:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In other words, Bodeanicus is the master of ad hominem and irrelevant conclusion by way of inductive fallacies (mostly from hasty decisions, hypocrisy, and bias)
QFT
Old 10-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Banned

All Bodean does is walk around like his shit doesn't stink, and claiming he's better at everything than everyone else. If you're gonna do that, though, you're gonna have to make some kind of attempt to deliver on it once in a while. Otherwise, you look like a massive tool with deep-seated inadequacy issues.

Let me guess, Bodean, impotency?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QFT
I also have an extremely large penis.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
I also have an extremely large penis.

ROFL

you lose bitch!
Closed Thread