Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an idea for you, Hasbinbad. How about you and Raren get together and make up a story together and you can both claim I said things that I didn't say and then you can both make half a dozen anonymous accounts all agreeing with yourselves? Maybe that will forward your agenda.
My agenda. Riiiight.

You know what dude, you're right. You never talked any shit about DA, in fact you sang their praises in every conversation we had about them. You never insulted me for being in DA, you congratulated me on my good taste. How could I have been so wrong? What the hell was I thinking?

(that's sarcasm, not irony)

People rightly accuse me of being a lot of different things guy, but a liar is not one of them.

Anyway, congratulations on your new home. I hope it works out for you.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My agenda. Riiiight.

You know what dude, you're right. You never talked any shit about DA, in fact you sang their praises in every conversation we had about them. You never insulted me for being in DA, you congratulated me on my good taste. How could I have been so wrong? What the hell was I thinking?

(that's sarcasm, not irony)

People rightly accuse me of being a lot of different things guy, but a liar is not one of them.

Anyway, congratulations on your new home. I hope it works out for you.
You just did it again. I didn't say those things, either. Please use the quote button or post screen shots if you'd like to quote me. Your blurry memories and paraphrasing are highly inaccurate.

I'm finished responding to you, as well, and putting you and Raren both on ignore. Have a nice life, Hasbinbad.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Banned

Ignore for you, too, Sigmastorm. Bye.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just did it again. I didn't say those things, either. Please use the quote button or post screen shots if you'd like to quote me. Your blurry memories and paraphrasing are highly inaccurate.
You stupid? I indicated sarcasm.

..and like I said in my first post on this subject, I wish I had screenshots so I could prove to everyone what a fucking wishy washy bitch you are. My word will have to do however, since I usually don't go around taking screenshots of things people say. ..and the thing about not lying to anyone about anything for a long period of time is that people who have been exposed to that generally tend to believe you when you say things. If they don't, shrug, I really don't care, but you're a dick, and imho people should know it, so fuck you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
I'm finished responding to you, as well, and putting you and Raren both on ignore. Have a nice life, Hasbinbad.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ignore for you, too, Sigmastorm. Bye.
No you won't, see you later.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:43 AM
Banned

Seriously, Alawen aren't you like 40-something years old?

You are as petty and immature as Raren, just have better spelling.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Banned

Bye purist.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:02 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Fire Giant

Hi Nedala. *wink* = )

And GG Alawen. Gj facefolling Raren.

Whats funny is that Raren still tries to troll people and keeps creepin on these forums after he's been banned, and, well, just wasn't good enough to make the cut.

It must suck trying really hard and yet not being very good, huh?
Old 09-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey do you guys like dinosaurs?
My favorite is a T-rex.

Your good bro, but I miss glitch's posts = ( *sniffle*
Closed Thread