Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poured a glass of gin and just sat outside for 20 minutes staring at nothing after watching that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Just when I thought nothing could be worse than the red wedding ....
Old 06-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Kobold

One more twist then two books' worth of handwringing bout to go down. Hopefully HBO omits the new Targaryen storyline, fast forwards Stannos' bit and fills it all in with some Arya.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1) Yes & No. Gregor spends several weeks screaming in the bottom of the dungeon super loud and freaking everyone out. He's in a lot of pain, and he's such a smack fiend that milk of the poppy does nothing to him. He eventually "dies" from the poison and is reanimated by Qyburn (the Maester stripped of his chain) into "UnGregor" who is similar to a wight or Drogo when Mirri Maz Duur reanimated him.

2) Dorne finally enters the fray. Dorne is smaller than the other kingdoms in terms of population, but it is completely untouched by war right now. Season 5 will focus on the development of several Dornish plots that had been decades in the making. Prince Doran (Oberyn's brother) is one of the most competent players of the game, and he takes the long view on everything.
could not have said it better myself, just two things id want to add. and do not read this if you havent read all books

1) the name of UnGregor is Ser Robert Strong. in german strong is roughly translated to stark (google it), and we've never seen or heard from robb starks head since joffrey was demanding it go to kings landing. i would bet anything that Ser Robert Strong has the body of gregor with Robb Starks head. and i believe the skull they send to KL actually Gregors skull.

then 2) Dorne has always been in the frey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but has u say, they are in it for the long hustle, ie: Quintin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SPOILERS
naw naw, its more Varys than Jaime. dem tunnels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-02-2014, 03:00 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more twist then two books' worth of handwringing bout to go down. Hopefully HBO omits the new Targaryen storyline, fast forwards Stannos' bit and fills it all in with some Arya.
/sigh they wont.

the only way this happens is if Aegon is a fake.

we will see stannis at the wall in E10 this season. there should be 2 battles at the wall. the first smaller one where we lose a special someone to an arrow, and then the big battle where white knight baratheon shows up. i expect to get both of those this season

with the cast and crew scouting locations in spain for Dorne and casting for various Martells and sand snakes, its safe to assume they wont be cutting any of that.

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 06-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

(fake)aegon is utterly essential to the story. It means dorne is going to have to make some serious decisions in who it supports, and it's the culmination of Varys' machinations to put a possible Blackfyre on the throne.

With fAegon coming around, it means just about every house & major player has declared their moves & motivations and that it's now time to resolve everything. Without fAegon you just leave so many threads hanging.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:

(fake)aegon is utterly essential to the story. It means dorne is going to have to make some serious decisions in who it supports, and it's the culmination of Varys' machinations to put a possible Blackfyre on the throne.

With fAegon coming around, it means just about every house & major player has declared their moves & motivations and that it's now time to resolve everything. Without fAegon you just leave so many threads hanging.
i agree with everything u just spoiler tagged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Banned

I want to click your tags but I dont
Old 06-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Banned

Tywinn and Shae getting murdered by Tyrionn will be epic.
Last edited by LulzSect; 06-02-2014 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: u mad?
Old 06-02-2014, 05:47 PM
VIP / Contributor

this fucking guy^

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread