Old 06-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

RIP

The Mountain

...kinda?
Old 06-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was hoping for Tyrion to puke at the end.
Lol I know! That look on his face was really something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta be honest hbo is doing some of these storylines better than the books at this point. I hated the Sansa / baelish storyline in book but love it on show
Me too. Sansa finally coming into her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poured a glass of gin and just sat outside for 20 minutes staring at nothing after watching that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the books, and that was still the hardest TV scene I've ever had to watch.
Sheeeiitttttt
Goddamn. Red Viper was so hot. I'm feeling the trauma still.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta be honest hbo is doing some of these storylines better than the books at this point. I hated the Sansa / baelish storyline in book but love it on show
Loving slutty Sansa!
Old 06-02-2014, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loving slutty Sansa!
She looked sovdamn good in that dress at the end !!!!!

Fap, fap,fap,fap
Old 06-02-2014, 07:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are going to need to fast forward the absolute hell out of stannis' story
Next season premiere: two hour Stannis-a-thon
Old 06-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

man the viper death had me mortified, really liked that character and hoped for him to succeed in his quest for revenge, really did not see that coming, literally was smiling as he was mocking the clegane guy as he was bleeding out then that, damn

slutty sansa, i would bang real guud u feelers me, fuck this show is so good
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Banned

Few things to think about:

1) Is the Mountain dead? Cannot see how he survives a spear through the gut.
2) I wonder if this may start something with Dorne...

I am wondering if Jaime sneaks Tyrion out...
Old 06-02-2014, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Few things to think about:

1) Is the Mountain dead? Cannot see how he survives a spear through the gut.
2) I wonder if this may start something with Dorne...

I am wondering if Jaime sneaks Tyrion out...

Spoilers (we need some spoiler tags here)

1) Yes & No. Gregor spends several weeks screaming in the bottom of the dungeon super loud and freaking everyone out. He's in a lot of pain, and he's such a smack fiend that milk of the poppy does nothing to him. He eventually "dies" from the poison and is reanimated by Qyburn (the Maester stripped of his chain) into "UnGregor" who is similar to a wight or Drogo when Mirri Maz Duur reanimated him.

2) Dorne finally enters the fray. Dorne is smaller than the other kingdoms in terms of population, but it is completely untouched by war right now. Season 5 will focus on the development of several Dornish plots that had been decades in the making. Prince Doran (Oberyn's brother) is one of the most competent players of the game, and he takes the long view on everything.
Last edited by Frieza_Prexus; 06-02-2014 at 10:46 AM..
Old 06-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone else kind of wish HBO would finish writing these books? 99% of the time when a book is adapted to film or tv it's inferior to the book. But I just feel the opposite with GoT. Post Storm of Swords it just feels like there's too many fucking minor characters with PoV's littered all over the fucking place that are impossible to keep track of, twists that serve no purpose, etc., etc. I also hate the whole "guy X is brought back to life" shit that happens repeatedly. Great base of lore to GoT, just not a fan how it's fleshed out all the time in the books. Shrug.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Banned

I think it is a pretty cheap way out to "Reanimate" somebody.

I mean, the whole fight could have just been Tyrions "Dream" and he wakes up with the sound of the bells, where the real fight begins and the Mountain is killed etc etc.

I am just not sure how Tyrion gets out of this one. Having never read the books, I could only guess that Jaime some how gets him out and takes him somewhere. Killing Tyrion would be like killing Daryl in Walking Dead.

Going on a rant here, but the whole "nobody is safe" shit is getting plain retarded. If you want to see ratings drop, just kill off Tyrion. Imagine if Daryl died in Walking Dead? People would stop watching and ratings would crash.
Closed Thread