Banned

gaffin started mixing steroids (test 250) in with his heroin injections
Old 06-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Banned

done test twice, but its for pussies who arent into hard work training
Old 06-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Common sense, swapping your penis for a vagina is a luxury that taxpayers don't need to be paying for. You are not the only veteran here. So you managed to convince the VA you got a problem, but you really don't. They got an illness for everything, and a handout for it too that's why this country is broke. I got two co-workers doing the same thing, they run to VA lay on the floor and pound the floor with their fists screaming "Help me, I'm mentally disturbed, PTSD" and guess what they get 1-2k a month and there is nothing wrong with them and they will freely admit it. They think their smart, just like you. You might have fooled the VA, but coming to RNF with that shit doesn't fool us.
I'm pretty sure the country is broke because 1. Aside from all the other foreign aid we give, Israel (one of the wealthiest countries on earth) gets 5 billion a year as a lump sum so they can immediately begin to accrue interest that year. 2. We spend millions arming groups of fanatics to overthrow governments, then label them terrorists and invade the country, essentially having the natives take it over for us before stepping in to crush poorly organized militias. 3. Frivolous spending and exorbitant salaries for the high-up PUBLIC SERVANTS. And 4. The CIA using literally billions of dollars to bribe the leaders of countries. The president of Afghanistan was getting 3.5 million in cash A DAY from the CIA in an attempt to buy his cooperation. We couldn't buy it after all, so we created and armed the various al Qaeda cells and used them to take control, then called them terrorists, blamed 9/11 on them and swept in to take over what it now the largest grower of poppy in the world. All those people we get addicted to prescription opiates need their fix and they're willing to pay for it. Then of course there's big number 5.. The federal reserve. The us orders a certain amount of bills to be printed and receive the money as a loan with interest. In order to pay that money back, they have to take out additional loans from the federal reserve ( which by the way is about as federal as fucking Taco Bell), again with interest. So on top of pissing away all that money on stupid shit and highly coordinated terrorism, we go even further into debt in order to pay off the last debt.
Old 06-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Aside from all the other foreign aid we give, Israel (one of the wealthiest countries on earth) gets 5 billion a year as a lump sum so they can immediately begin to accrue interest that year.
Fuck Israel.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 06-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure the country is broke because 1. Aside from all the other foreign aid we give, Israel (one of the wealthiest countries on earth) gets 5 billion a year as a lump sum so they can immediately begin to accrue interest that year. 2. We spend millions arming groups of fanatics to overthrow governments, then label them terrorists and invade the country, essentially having the natives take it over for us before stepping in to crush poorly organized militias. 3. Frivolous spending and exorbitant salaries for the high-up PUBLIC SERVANTS. And 4. The CIA using literally billions of dollars to bribe the leaders of countries. The president of Afghanistan was getting 3.5 million in cash A DAY from the CIA in an attempt to buy his cooperation. We couldn't buy it after all, so we created and armed the various al Qaeda cells and used them to take control, then called them terrorists, blamed 9/11 on them and swept in to take over what it now the largest grower of poppy in the world. All those people we get addicted to prescription opiates need their fix and they're willing to pay for it. Then of course there's big number 5.. The federal reserve. The us orders a certain amount of bills to be printed and receive the money as a loan with interest. In order to pay that money back, they have to take out additional loans from the federal reserve ( which by the way is about as federal as fucking Taco Bell), again with interest. So on top of pissing away all that money on stupid shit and highly coordinated terrorism, we go even further into debt in order to pay off the last debt.
Actually, let me expand:
1. Fuck Israel.
2. Fuck the Gov't for that bullshit they pull. It's totally fucked up, and it's why we've got so many issues in the Middle East.
3. Politicians are getting the most of the money. May they rot in a hell worse than hell. Worse than Wisconsin.
4. The CIA and our President (*would spit on him if given the chance*) are worthless and scumbags. All need to be beheaded. Well... don't kill Obama until he's out of office, else he becomes a martyr.
5. The US hasn't known how to do money right since the Clinton administration.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, let me expand:
1. Fuck Israel.
2. Fuck the Gov't for that bullshit they pull. It's totally fucked up, and it's why we've got so many issues in the Middle East.
3. Politicians are getting the most of the money. May they rot in a hell worse than hell. Worse than Wisconsin.
4. The CIA and our President (*would spit on him if given the chance*) are worthless and scumbags. All need to be beheaded. Well... don't kill Obama until he's out of office, else he becomes a martyr.
5. The US hasn't known how to do money right since the Clinton administration.
Did we just become best friends?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

You guys really don't know anything about international or economics... but it's nice that you think you do.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

You guys really don't know anything about international politics* or economics... but it's nice that you think you do.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Banned

Medicaid in DC pays for the whole thing. It's much easier to get on medicaid in DC. If I had a job I'd be paying out of pocket even thru the VA.

But ya'know depression and suicide can really put a crimp on being a great worker bee.

I get kind of pissed because I didn't ask for handouts. I did what everyone else in a shitty situation does and succeeded fairly well for a time. Benefiting and enabling all the whiny corporate conservative fascist assholes to live on their big fat salaries for owning people and property. Not for working or creating.

Calling it injust that I get help. Is like calling it just to randomly kill 50% of the people born in some lottery.

Worlds not fair. But we don't have to actively participate in fucking each other over as hard as we can over some bullshit value system put in place to keep us from being free.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Banned

Also goog music Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I feel so sick today, but the melancholy music was nice and heartwarming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread