Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeyi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah rubi bp twink needs help xping okay

no reason you aren't able to kill at orc hill, cents start being yellow and blue around 4-5

if you twinked yourself with a rubi bp and not a weapon well I just don't know what to say other than you are a very dumb rich
Who are you?
Old 05-17-2014, 12:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeyi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah rubi bp twink needs help xping okay

no reason you aren't able to kill at orc hill, cents start being yellow and blue around 4-5

if you twinked yourself with a rubi bp and not a weapon well I just don't know what to say other than you are a very dumb rich
Or i started this character today, twinked it with what i had on hand, and that your one of the numerous toxics taking residence in this server.

Orc hill are yellows and reds at 4, the ones that were spawned.

And im mentioning im a twink precisely because everyone isnt twinked, its not about me.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:31 PM
Kobold

At level 4 you need to be killing mobs higher than level 1, that's your problem. Kill level 3-4 mobs, watch your exp bar actually move.

P99:
Nubben, Level 16 Rogue
Old 05-17-2014, 12:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you?
names are on the left next to every post.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:45 PM
Banned

He took 2 many hormone pills trying to become like his twin a ugly tranny Azure so he cannot read the names now
Old 05-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or i started this character today, twinked it with what i had on hand, and that your one of the numerous toxics taking residence in this server.

Orc hill are yellows and reds at 4, the ones that were spawned.

And im mentioning im a twink precisely because everyone isnt twinked, its not about me.
Fair enough in regards to other non-twinked people having a harder time. You still should be able to take yellows if you are twinked at all. My same statement applies, if you gave yourself a rubi bp without a weapon, you did something horribly wrong.

Those first couple of levels are slower, just how it goes. Definitely don't just grind level 1 wasps for hours and expect to level though as someone already mentioned. Pull a yellow, kill it or die. Train the reds to orc lift to get better spawns. Do something to break orc hill so you can reliably single pull and expect lower pops.

Newbie population 2-3am is really the major problem here. Very few people decide to make new characters at such an off time. I doubt we'd see solo xp bumped, it's already +50% is it not? My understanding of old / new mod is to discourage people from PLing 1-55 in a day. Will there be a side effect of sometimes solo for non-optimal xp? Yeah, but you're still +50% classic.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

CB orcs are mostly single pulls around ent, and you get bonus for it being a "dungeon" I'm pretty sure. Always better than the hill.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Newbie population 2-3am is really the major problem here. Very few people decide to make new characters at such an off time. I doubt we'd see solo xp bumped, it's already +50% is it not? My understanding of old / new mod is to discourage people from PLing 1-55 in a day. Will there be a side effect of sometimes solo for non-optimal xp? Yeah, but you're still +50% classic.
To me as long as its still substancially better to be in a 4-6 person group, i dont see the harm in making it like i suggested, as if you were 2 in a group.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

XP is fine how it is. /cheers
Old 05-17-2014, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To me as long as its still substancially better to be in a 4-6 person group, i dont see the harm in making it like i suggested, as if you were 2 in a group.
The problem is you're level 4, with no knowledge of how it was before, or you're a troll.

Before there was a strong global EXP bonus - and it resulted in people preferring to be PL'd, or solo, and then people would just kill others as they don't help them.

Reverting the GRP bonus back would be catastrophic, and the fact that you're hoping others to log on and group with is the proof.

Shits working good, find some people to grp with.
Closed Thread