Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCKJAMS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was 5 minutes away from beating it to that Katrik ass pic. I... don't know how to feel about that.
If it takes you five minutes to decide if your dick wants to move you're doing it wrong.

Or you suffer from ED, which is more common in the US than anywhere is else on the planet.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Kobold

What moves your dingus?
Old 05-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh youre one of those deranged tranny fetish guys i suppose. Have a magical day.
I miss you Hastley..! What you been up to..?
Old 05-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

EQ created trannies out of the manginas. The internet was still young, and people were naive. These young boys chose female characters and ventured out into the harsh world of Norrath, only to be greeted by kindness, charity, and friendship.

They thought hey, being a girl is pretty great. Then they started adapting their mannerisms in game to be more convincing, they severed ties from RL friends in game to avoid blowing their cover. After a while they were only interacting with people who believed they were a woman and treated them accordingly. It only takes a couple of years of a mans only meaningful social interactions being those in which he is treated like a woman before it starts to permanently affect his psyche.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

How can i get in on the tranny action?
Old 05-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ created trannies out of the manginas. The internet was still young, and people were naive. These young boys chose female characters and ventured out into the harsh world of Norrath, only to be greeted by kindness, charity, and friendship.

They thought hey, being a girl is pretty great. Then they started adapting their mannerisms in game to be more convincing, they severed ties from RL friends in game to avoid blowing their cover. After a while they were only interacting with people who believed they were a woman and treated them accordingly. It only takes a couple of years of a mans only meaningful social interactions being those in which he is treated like a woman before it starts to permanently affect his psyche.
This man speaks the truth, i read it in cosmo! Would vote for president, you know whats going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpa Derp View Post
After reading this whole thread I'm not sure who is or who isn't a tranny anymore.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
arent you the guy that wanted to fuck azure / katrik / estocles? If not sincerest apologies but if so, please seek help for the mental derangement you suffer from.
People want to fuck me? I'm flattered.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think so. I've kinda lost track of who they all are but here's a tentative list:

Katrik
Secrets (a_gnoll_pup)
Cecily
Azure
i think you should post an ass pic to even things out =P
Old 05-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think you should post an ass pic to even things out =P
+1
Old 05-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IM NOT A TRANNY
The trannies here get some of the most attention on the forum. Attention is what you crave. You should definitely tuck, take some estrogen supplements, and try that route.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread