Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Aviak

Lol @ ripping people off for shit items on ESO.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

or die tryin'

playing ESO as Nordenwatch! hit me up, got a VR1+ trading guild in AD.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Orc

nord you fuckin dork
Old 05-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Banned

Nordenwatch is the man. Ordinarily I SPAT upon human necros.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Nordenwatch,

You unbelievable sack of shit. Like most normal people I saw this thread, posted my two cents, then walked the fuck away. That was roughly 03-27-2014, 01:04 AM when you decided everyone needed to hear about just how much of a cunt you are. So today, May 5th, I check the forums probably for one of the 5 times since then, (which is over a month ago) and I see you posted TODAY.

So fuck my two cents, we are in rants and flames, and since you evidently don't get the picture let me paint it for you, you fucking retard.

Fuck you.

I was in your guild. I may not have been the most powerful member, or had the most raid attendance, but I want on my fair share of trips with you. You rolled on everything under the sun, and called it "fair". Items you didn't need, items which other people could have used, and you called that fair. You couldn't solo any of these encounters yourself, you needed people who trusted and supported you. For you to RMT is one thing, but for you to come on the forums and present yourself as the first motherfucker who came up with the idea of being a scumbag EC tunnel rat (off the backs of a small, close knit group of skilled players who actually enjoy the game) is so pathetic it's almost laughable. In fact, the idea that I helped you in anyway cash out diminishes me both as a player and as someone (who I thought) was your friend to a degree I don't think you would ever get. Because you are a sociopath. I've never been more convinced of that than I am after seeing you just won't let this go.

Now kindly fuck off.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nordenwatch,

You unbelievable sack of shit. Like most normal people I saw this thread, posted my two cents, then walked the fuck away. That was roughly 03-27-2014, 01:04 AM when you decided everyone needed to hear about just how much of a cunt you are. So today, May 5th, I check the forums probably for one of the 5 times since then, (which is over a month ago) and I see you posted TODAY.

So fuck my two cents, we are in rants and flames, and since you evidently don't get the picture let me paint it for you, you fucking retard.

Fuck you.

I was in your guild. I may not have been the most powerful member, or had the most raid attendance, but I want on my fair share of trips with you. You rolled on everything under the sun, and called it "fair". Items you didn't need, items which other people could have used, and you called that fair. You couldn't solo any of these encounters yourself, you needed people who trusted and supported you. For you to RMT is one thing, but for you to come on the forums and present yourself as the first motherfucker who came up with the idea of being a scumbag EC tunnel rat (off the backs of a small, close knit group of skilled players who actually enjoy the game) is so pathetic it's almost laughable. In fact, the idea that I helped you in anyway cash out diminishes me both as a player and as someone (who I thought) was your friend to a degree I don't think you would ever get. Because you are a sociopath. I've never been more convinced of that than I am after seeing you just won't let this go.

Now kindly fuck off.
dude, its a game. stop being bad at it.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

you made 10 grand from RMT? WHHY am i always late to the party [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude, its a game. stop being bad at it.
He's right in that this guide is pretty goof troupe, thanks for tip to spend life in the tunnel and flip items until you get banned
Old 05-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

Norden- let's partner up and crash another market!
Old 05-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungriim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Norden- let's partner up and crash another market!
Nobody is paying stupid high prices for my wares anymore, maybe you two could fix this?