Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Kobold

On this server I do not believe the night/day thing is implemented. It seems to be random. I got one of each - I know I got the undead one during the day.

It works like this: kill placeholder, 3 hours later, if the placeholder is clear he will spawn, if not I think the spawn waits until PH is cleared (based on one observed case of the immediate spawn happening - ymmv)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
I <3 detriment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronjer View Post
10 years ago I split up as well with my ex gf over EQ. Didn't even realize her move out, as I was raiding at this time.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

been camping Grimrot for over 24hours now between me and some friends to have it cleared every 6 mins. Only 1 live spawn, and that was only after the first hour, why is this mob so rare??
Old 08-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Kobold

Because the item you'll be getting - you'll be using into Velious. It'll be the first thing you loot, the last thing you lay down. You'll sleep on it in the field, and it will hold you and sing you lullaby's. You'll hang it in your window on sunny days to make rainbows. It's just that awesome.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Aviak

Coming up on hour 30 for me. 2 lives so far, no deads.

Can anyone confirm the 3 hour respawn timer? Someone earlier said that he got live, then dead 3 cycles later. Is that 3 cycles as in the 6 min 40 sec PH respawn or the 3 hour respawn?

Basically I'm wondering if I can sneak in some sleep after I kill the one that I don't need.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Aviak

Cleared camp (skels and putrid skels) for about 4.5 hours yesterday. Live grimmy spawned at 9pm game time. Killed him. Cleared for another 6 or 7 hours. Still no undead grimmy.
Camping again today.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Aviak

Killed PH and rest of camp at 5pm game time. Had one more cycle with a PH in it. Cleared again. Live Grimrot spawned after that. Killed him at 10pm. Could have spawned at 9pm again.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Orc

So far, 5 hours and 15 minutes at this camp and not one- Live or Dead. I havent been following any of the 'rules' of the camp, just killing PH'er when it pops.

Still here. 10 hours and 32 minutes.

Almost 12 hours now. Havent seen either of them.

I GOT IT. I GOT IT.

I think it was 12 hours and 32 minutes. I was too damned excited about it, so I didnt check.

SPECIAL THANKS:

Seren (bard) for coming to my rescue. Had him down to 50% and was only medding enough to keep him feared. Seren dotted him down the rest of the way for me. He ran from a Quillmane spawn to come help me, so if you see Seren, he is a very UNSELFISH player and deserves a pat on the back.

Nightsblood (cleric) for helping me kill the Live spawn and offering advice and help. Also rezzed my two corpses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TheShield.jpg (92.1 KB, 56 views)
Last edited by Carron; 09-15-2010 at 10:51 AM..
Old 09-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Sarnak

Hi Pallius!

-Took me 22 hours. 5 for live, rest for dead.
-If it takes you a substantial amount of time, stop looting bone chips for priests of life faction
-I've heard enough to know that dead is much more likely at night, while live seems just barely more likely during the day (than to come at night).

They are spawning during both, but if you get live grimrot first (likely, dead's harder - not just in my experience, but in most's) kill your PHs a little after 5 pm to get the maximum number of shots at dead grimrot (I believe 5 pm's right, but you might want to search exact time of night on this server, I can't remember off hand).
Old 09-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Aviak

46 freakin hours at 10 and 12 hours at a time for the camp.
So not worth my time.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

That scythe is leet. SBH equiv omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread