Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Banned

You can have Lulz 34 SK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2014, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

If it brings new players to the server they are sure to come to Guk. If you stick it out a bit you might be painting that zone red nameen?
Old 04-15-2014, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mouth chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go make more attention seeking threads about a reciept you never had, moran
Old 04-15-2014, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Cool changes. My suggestions would also be to remove the FFA pvp status of sol b and permafrost. No reason anymore for that all it leads to is lowbie groups gettin stomped by 60s. I also still strongly believe this server needs some sort of PR relaunch to attract a new wave of people. Perhaps a month of special gm events / legacy items going back in / special exp bonus on top of normal one / something really cool like put some nice items on lowbie mobs scattered throughout norrath etc. This might be the last chance we get to attract a wave of new players so we need to capitalize on it.

Also we need to clean the forums up. Just start banning people like chewie in game if they are going to shit the forums up about making people quit. People will get the message real quick.

Long term cool ideas: in game leaderboard that somehow credits healers and support as well. Pvp insignias for appearance loot / pots. More world shaking so we get more pvp.

Thanks derubael Sirken rogean etc.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:41 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2014, 10:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool changes. My suggestions would also be to remove the FFA pvp status of sol b and permafrost. No reason anymore for that all it leads to is lowbie groups gettin stomped by 60s. I also still strongly believe this server needs some sort of PR relaunch to attract a new wave of people. Perhaps a month of special gm events / legacy items going back in / special exp bonus on top of normal one / something really cool like put some nice items on lowbie mobs scattered throughout norrath etc. This might be the last chance we get to attract a wave of new players so we need to capitalize on it.

Also we need to clean the forums up. Just start banning people like chewie in game if they are going to shit the forums up about making people quit. People will get the message real quick.

Long term cool ideas: in game leaderboard that somehow credits healers and support as well. Pvp insignias for appearance loot / pots. More world shaking so we get more pvp.

Good ideas but we should not censor people based on what they have to say, this is not communist russia. Pras chewie
Old 04-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Banned

No offense chewie, but arent u like 56 can't you attack 52-60's already? this is like a minor inconvienience to someone as red as u
Old 04-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Just put legacy items on a PVP vendor and have insignias start dropping. Just make it less convoluted then SZ, I had like 6 bags full of that shit because of the tiers and deity specific nature of them. The legacy spawn stuff is decent in theory but will end up a bunch of level 60s and their twinks running legit exp groups out of those zones.

I'm actually ok with some safe zones 1-50 to ease people in but I don't think they should be dungeon areas. The most lucrative places should always be contested. I'd couple that with an increased ZEM in dungeons aside from the ones with insane ZEMs already like Kurns and SolA.

I think a cool idea is that whenever the ground shakes a 100% exp bonus is applied for 4 hours or something. It'll be the best time for new players to level as most of the higher population with Mrbigs-like twinks will be busy going after raid targets.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

I personally would love a full insignia system like sz. It gives people a reason to keep logging in when raid bosses aren't up and to pvp. But I'm skeptical the staff would entertain it if it was too drastic.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

fuck i forgot all about that one. i agree removal of ffa from solb/perma would open up classic zones as an option to level to 60 which are alot more accessible then running all over kunark. pras.