Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now look at the classes that left out from AOE groups: Rangers, Paladins, Druids, Shamans, Bards, Warriors, & Rogues.
Whoa now, all of these classes are equally accepted in chardok exp groups ... for the low cost of 2k per pull.

On a side note, I did 59 on my Iksar SK in about 6 hours yesterday. <3 chard AOE.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:08 AM
Sarnak

You have about 2 minutes from the time all the mobs spawn till they are back @ the entrance being killed.
If thats enough time for you to make it to the betrayer kill it and all the other adds before the train arrives @ you I would say go for it.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Highly intelligant - question still?

I think the chardok proxy is someone intelligently looking at game mechanics and pathing very well - I think whoever cam up with it is genious!

I still don't understand however - if a group does ever go into chardok to exp doesn't the proxy group have to stop as it then turns into zone disruption? The same as if a bard is swarm kiting and a group moves into the area the bard has to move on

And to talk about training across a person or group and the GM's stance - I was petitioned once for swarming the Pit in FoB - I had to train a couple of mobs across a group and they petitioned me and the GM told me I had to avoid training groups in my pull and as there was a group there I had to move away as I was disrupting them
Old 03-24-2014, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chardok AE groups make Pipe MQs as low as 6k and brought the staff of shielding from 28k to 5k. Monks should praise them every day.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Does the Manisi herb ever drop/rot or is that not in the pull normally?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Kobold

at first i was like oh i have a pipe laying around ill just give this guy. then i read the thread and was all woah what a bunch of whiny bitches, that looks like a good ALTMNK PIPES
Old 04-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

curse chardok ae... produces the worse players!
Old 04-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottyburp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the chardok proxy is someone intelligently looking at game mechanics and pathing very well - I think whoever cam up with it is genious!

I still don't understand however - if a group does ever go into chardok to exp doesn't the proxy group have to stop as it then turns into zone disruption? The same as if a bard is swarm kiting and a group moves into the area the bard has to move on

And to talk about training across a person or group and the GM's stance - I was petitioned once for swarming the Pit in FoB - I had to train a couple of mobs across a group and they petitioned me and the GM told me I had to avoid training groups in my pull and as there was a group there I had to move away as I was disrupting them
Here we go again.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

It wouldn't let me quote it for some reason but the following is in the pay nice policy posted by Derubael.

"That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and youcannot*steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and*maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s)*in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up."

That seems pretty self explanatory. Chardok ae groups have to give up pulling for a certain camp if a group moves into it.
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Old 04-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

The question then is, is training a zone full of mobs over another player's camp allowed?