Fire Giant

No remorse for cheaters
Old 03-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

no truce for the shadow
Old 03-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You talk of them as if they're some sort of scum.

Easy for you to take the moral high ground isn't it!

These people may have broken the rules but probably budgeted hard so they could afford the pixels. Maybe kids/pets/grand parents starved in the process but at least for a few precious moments.

They fucking owned every rat in West Freeport without stopping to heal, loving dem Fungis

Doesn't make them bad people does it? You just sound jealous IMHO... not cool brah, not cool
I laughed. But yeah seriously why spend real money on an item that you can farm pp for in a day or 2 at the right camps.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

#FreeHoku
#FightThePower
#GotPopped
Old 03-23-2014, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysprung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe subconsiously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I spent waaaaay too much time in this game. It was unhealthy.
In reality, are you the loser here or the winner? I don't know whether to feel bad for the banned or happy for them (if they choose to take their lives back.) The money they lost RMTing is nothing compared to the days played they would have invested in this game.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I have your stuff?
Yeah sure! Lemme just log on..

Oh yeah, she's gone in the wind.

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 03-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I laughed. But yeah seriously why spend real money on an item that you can farm pp for in a day or 2 at the right camps.
Depends on how long it would take to get the item and how long to farm the money, You say at the right camps, but do you include playtime and the other 900 poeple that maybe camping these "spots" as well? Maybe some people dont have time to play in the "dead hours" and can only play in primetime when population is highest and camps are taken most of the time.

Some of these poeple have jobs where they commit to more then the game, then they make money during these hours, instead of farming plat for two or 3 hours maybe they were at work and made 100 - 200 $'s who knows and decide to spend it on a few items in their virtual game... They broke the rules and got caught, who cares they are no less human then anyone else hell buy items hardly effects anyone its more a legal issue that stops it im pretty sure.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Every single person that I have ever known IRL or in-game that I knew was RMTing has been banned at some point in the last two years. Don't do it. They do catch you eventually. Every single one...eventually.

The logs don't disappear and there is no statue of limitations. You will be caught. Don't do it.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't make them bad people does it?
I'm sure nobody went into a RMT twirling their moustache, but because their actions show they'd rather put their own enjoyment before the rest of the server I've got no problems enjoying the fallout.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

May Prexus have mercy on their souls.