Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope the tranny i took a picture with earlier puts his dick far inside me and gives me aids.

ftfy
Old 03-23-2014, 01:46 AM
Fire Giant

be careful my son, i got a 1 wk forum suspension when i made a thread saying smedy died from a heroin od

ps smedy really is dead

still get choked up thinking abt it, rip
Old 03-23-2014, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sad thing is, there is tons of people like this playing p99 that gave up so much rl and just drugs and eq all day long, glad i got out of it hope he does too

aint it really to early to say you have got out of it ... i knew people who were clean for 6 to 9 months and did it 1 time and was back to sucking dick for roxies
i dont know what its like to be addicted to anything so im just wondering when can a junky really say they are not a junky no more .. or is it one of them once a junky always a junky kind of thing

Old 03-23-2014, 03:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or is it one of them once a junky always a junky kind of thing
Only if it's like saying you haven't proved you're not a junky until you die without having been one. I would imagine that they can say they're clean every day they go without doing whatever it is they were doing. One day at a time, right?
Old 03-23-2014, 05:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
be careful my son, i got a 1 wk forum suspension when i made a thread saying smedy died from a heroin od

ps smedy really is dead

still get choked up thinking abt it, rip
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

Slathar is in my heart and mind, i pray for him everyday
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont know what its like to be addicted to anything
[60 Assassin] Nocsucow Ninja (iksar)<Illuminati>
[60 Warlock] Xycro (iksar)<Illuminati>
[51 Vicar] Healuminati King (halfling)<Illuminati>
Old 03-23-2014, 07:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilldacbane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[60 Assassin] Nocsucow Ninja (iksar)<Illuminati>
[60 Warlock] Xycro (iksar)<Illuminati>
[51 Vicar] Healuminati King (halfling)<Illuminati>
lol as i was reading thru his post i was like, wtf what about everquest lol.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
aint it really to early to say you have got out of it ... i knew people who were clean for 6 to 9 months and did it 1 time and was back to sucking dick for roxies
i dont know what its like to be addicted to anything so im just wondering when can a junky really say they are not a junky no more .. or is it one of them once a junky always a junky kind of thing
Idiot. Any day without using is a blessing for addicts. Even if they relapse the sobriety before was worth it and hopefully hey return to it after. As far as your last question goes, junkies or alcoholics refer to themselves as such even after 20 years not touching the stuff. It's never cured. Back to everquest for me.
Closed Thread