Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 05:16 AM
Aviak

1. Send in fire pet
2. sit and med until mob is at 3-5% life
3. reclaim pet
4. nuke mob to kill for full xp
5. recast pet and med until you see next mob

You wont be able to run from place to place while doing this but if you get a mob cycle of 3-4 mobs that are high enough level in a smaller area you will stay over 50% mana the entire time and get full xp.

You will need a bag full of malachite for this to work. Also remember the mana return from your pet being reclaimed is equal to the amount of life he had left from my experience. (30% life, 200mana to cast pet = 60 mana return)
Old 03-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

I pretty much stopped playing my Mage after the pet nerf. But to be honest that before the nerf you could level so fast it was scary. A true killing machine.

But to someone new like you, you won't miss it. A mage can still kill as fast or faster than any other class but a Bard. And I am not much into running around in circles for 6 hours straight lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So just go ahead and play one. They are powerful as hell and liked in groups. So you picked a great class trust me. And easy to play also. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can chain cast pets and level quicker but like I said above even just keeping the one pet they kill fast. If you buff the pet and give it some toys, heal it, it will make you smile at times how much fun it is watching them just flat out beat the snot out of stuff.

And you don't really need ANY gear on a Mage to play one well either. Cheap fun.
Last edited by webrunner5; 03-21-2014 at 10:59 AM..
Closed Thread