Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case and point.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2010, 06:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Win
Old 09-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Win
It's only concurrent for zones that have mobs that have high profile camps and or raid targets.

Which means you can take your characters and group around several zones up to a certain level without PvP repercussions, but if you want to take a risk for greater loot, access higher level zones and camps, or attempt a raid encounter you'll be flagged.

So I can run my druid kiting up a storm all over the place but let's say I zone into skyfire to gain better xp or attempt mobs there I'll be flagged
Old 09-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Banned

bad ass bro
Old 09-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just solved all of this servers problems. Bravo!

How many people are on your private server?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Banned

Six.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

what does this pvp nonsense have to do with anything?

oh thats right nothing
Old 09-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya, this too. guess whoever said they were getting dangerously close to WI with their CT add kite musta been lying, since they weren't kiting adds according to you.

so who's lying?
This was me, and maybe i wasnt clear -- but the add kite didnt happen till after CT was dead.

The mobs assist delay was before they would start to move to CT. Add the time it takes for them to get there, and you get CT free for 20-25 seconds with a raid force of 50ish.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleafclover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pheer my point is WI didn't quit 'cause they failed to get gorgalisk. I don't blame ya'll for going after gorgalisk, and if you either blame or credit yourself with WI's disappearance you're mistaken.

WI quit because WI sucked time and time again. Day in and day out. The leadership was lacking, and we couldn't compete here. So they went back to live to avoid competition.
Part of the problem is that we had lousy monks with 30% raid attendance. It got to be so bad I was asked to bring my monk out of retirement to replace my cleric.

Say what you want about the leadership, but I notice that you are the only one making those claims.

Let me let you in on a little secret, WI left because of the raiding situation here and other guilds taking blatantly breaking the server raid rules and Nilbog and Rogean refuse to enforce them, along with the impression that things are not going to change.

And for those of you hoping Kunark is going to change things, good luck with that -- Spirell was the only one working on the Kunark content, and he is gone. You'll be lucky if Kunark is released in less than a year now. The prospect of putting up with this shit for at least another year is what caused most us to go elsewhere. We will have to wait and see how it goes when Live releases their time based progression server. I suspect that a LOT of people will move there.
Last edited by Uthgaard; 09-08-2010 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: God damned edit button too close to quote button
Old 09-08-2010, 10:15 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spirell was the only one working on the Kunark content
lol
Closed Thread